Unison

Lydia took a deep breathe, it's time. You're Lydia Martin, you see what you want and take it. And right now she wanted Stiles; there was no way she was going to let fear the end of their new founded friendship control her, all she cared about was taking him before any other girl could. An odd thing about Lydia Martin was that she was oddly possessive. Kind of the girl who wanted to mark her own territory; and she was going to ask him out when they had a chance to talk. This is the reason why she wanted to talk to Stiles in the first place, in case you were wondering.

Stiles sat on his bed with his phone in hand, debating with himself whether if he should text her or not. Especially since he was so curious to ask when later was so he could know what she wanted to talk to him about; hopefully something good. Yet, Stiles, being Stiles, had to look at the bad side of all things and started to freak out. What if she doesn't want us to be friends after our partnership? What if she found herself a new boyfriend? What if she's gonna confront me about the staring? Oh please anything but that.

But he did quickly snap out of the trance when Scott literally snapped his fingers in front of his face.

"W-what?" Stiles asked trying to look normal.

"I asked why do you look like your grandma ate your puppy." Scott questioned again with a grin.

"Wait, what? Did my face look that bad? And please don't mention about that traumatic incident with Grandma Hizzle again." Stiles replied; shuddering when he thought about that almost toothless grin. God, how did she do it anyway with no teeth? Did she gnaw on it? Okay stop thinking, it's getting weird.

"Hey it's not my fault that your grandma was absolute bonkers." Scott mockingly lifted his hands into face surrender.

"Yeah, yeah, and to answer your previous question; it's all because of a certain strawberry blonde."

"It's Lydia again isn't it?" Stiles nodded his head. "What about her this time?" Scott pulled a fake irritated face although he loved their relationship. He was such a Stydia shipper, and it's all because of Kira.

"Well she said she wanted to talk later and I'm freaking out."

"Really, Stiles, really? That's all it about. God, man, it's probably something good, I mean maybe she might ask you out."

"Ha, like she would ever go out with someone like me."

Scott shook his head, "I don't think you notice the way she looks at you; like only you and her are the only people in the world. Hell, I sometimes feel awkward seeing such intimacy."

"Do you mean that?"

"Of course I do, you're the coolest dude I know. And I'm not just saying that because you're my best friend...Okay maybe I am, just a little though."

Stiles grinned. "You know what? I'm gonna go to her dorm and ask her out myself."

"You go do that." Scott replied, mentally fist pumping in the air. His OTP will soon be sailing. If you haven't noticed by now, Scott's a complete fanboy.

Stiles quickly slipped on his red hoodie and rushed to Lydia's dorm room; quickly knocking on the door.

The door opened a few seconds later to reveal Lydia Martin; just the girl he wanted to talk to.

"Hey Stiles. What are you doing here?"

"Hi, um, I know you said you wanted to talk later and I think that this is later sooo, what do you want to talk about?"

"Oh, okay. Since you came here so quickly, do you have anything to talk about first?"

"Um yeah, do you want me to go first or you?"

"Either." She shrugged.

"Well since this is taking too long, how about we say it together."

Lydia nodded and they began quickly blurted out at the same time "Do you want to go out with me?"

"Wait... Did you just say what I think you just said?" They still asked in unison.

They both nodded their heads and broke into large smiles

"I guess we're going out now." Stiles mused.

"I guess we are." Lydia agreed.

That couldn't have gone any better.

A/N:

I'm such a lazy author I swear to god, this literally took me like 40 minutes and I'm sorry for not updating sooner. School is such a drag and it's literally almost midnight. I'm gonna work on not being so lazy so that's good. I hate being on hiatus so much, at least it's in Jan. 5. 2016. Much better than June which I thought was going to be the date, but it wasn't. Well anyway that's it.

~Ashley