Pick-up Lines

Lydia's POV

As much as I loved the date from yesterday,( I mean seriously he brought me to a chocolate factory. That was one of the things on my bucketlist by the way. Also, I added so many things to my candy stash.) I have to say I equally enjoyed hanging out with him, just as much. (Even if it doesn't include as much sweets.)

Including why I'm trying to be productive with college work and such and let's just say sometimes Stiles is the worst person to be around. I mean literally the exams are coming soon and I'm going study crazy. (Since I kinda forget most things in the span of a couple of days.)

But hey, at least I'm trying right.

Besides that back to ignoring Stiles. (Which isn't really working like I hoped it would.)

***

A few moments later (Yes, it literally takes him this long to start talking again.)

"Hey-hey, Lydia!" Stiles shouted.

"What?"

"Did you fall from heaven? Because your face is messed up."

"Was that supposed to be a pick-up line? Because that was really bad."

"What you didn't like it? It would have worked on me."

I rolled my eyes at him, god he was such a dork. Well a cute dork, so I guess I'm okay with it.

"Want to hear another?"

"No," I deadpanned, secretly hoping he'll tell another.

Although I'll never admit it, I love 'em. Even if they are gonna ruin my 4.0 GPA.

"Well too bad, Do you believe in love in first sight?"

"I believe in lust in first sight," I responded.

"Not the same, but anywayyy back to the line. If not, I'll walk past again."

"First, this is not the first time we met. And second, we're sitting."

"Don't question it."

"I'll do what I want, now please no more, let me study. Please," I begged.

"One last one please?"

"Fine," I reluctantly agreed.

"Are you a murderer?"

"No, but I will be if you don't hurry it up."

"Because you look killer."

"Haha that one was great, now shouldn't you be studying too,"

"Probably yeah," He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Then do it," I responded.

"But, I don't wanna," He fake whined like a child.

"And I don't want you to fail," I mocked.

"Okay, okay," He raised his hands into surrender, "I'll start torturing my brain with all these boring facts."

"Great."

And that's how most of our study sessions/ hang outs went, bad pick-up lines and gasp, actual studying.