Lydia's Roommate

Lydia's POV

I walked inside my dorm room with all of my stuff ready to be unpacked. I learned over series of texts that my roommate was my best friend, Kira. A couple of things you have to know about her is that she's adorable, a total internet obsessed fangirl, and not to mention very hyper.

"Hey Lydia!" Kira said jumping up and down excitedly.

"Kira!" I greeted trying to keep up with her energy. Which was exhausting by the way.

"Finally we are in College!!" Kira squealed and knocked me right into my bed as she fell in hers. "You know what that means right? Boys, booze, partying,etc, etc." She continued.

"Oh, and less important things like schoolwork, freedom, responsibilities, etc," I said sarcastically.

Then I suddenly bit my lower lip while remembering Stiles. It's something about him you know. Even though we only met a couple of minutes ago. But, then again, he is the first person I met today. Who so happens to be my dormmate right across from ours. Hopefully I'll get to know him.

"So how's the decorating going, Kira? Meet any people with without me yet?"

"Good and no not yet, you?"

"Uhm. Yeah I met our dormmate across the hall. His name is Stiles and we met on the elevator going up a couple minutes ago."

"Is he hot?" Kira said while wriggling her eyebrows.

"He's uh-good looking I supposed,"

"Good-looking, huh? Then go get him, girl," Kira said suggestively.

"No, not yet he probably has a girlfriend or something and I barely even know him."

"So you do want him," Kira said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"I don't know, I barely met him a couple of minutes ago,"

"All in time Lydia, all in time."

"What does that mean?" I said
curiously at Kira's even odder behavior.

"Well, I can see it now. You two together, dating,nkissing. I even have a name for your ship name. How about Stydia? Yeah, thats the one I'm totally shipping it."

"But, you haven't even met him. How could you see us doing that?  You don't even know what he looks like," I countered.

"Who cares I can ship you with whoever I feel like. Even if it is a stranger."

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any weirder."

"Come on, you love it."

"Your right and I do since it's a good crazy weird not a bad creepy weird."

"Good to know," Kira said while pointing her finger to her head as if saving it in her thoughts.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Come on lets get unpacking an decorating."

After we were finished we took a well deserved rest.