Afternoon

Okay, guys I have bad news. My wifi will be turned off soon probably the 31st and I won't be able to update this story. I will be writing the chapters and when I get a chance or my wifi gets turned back on I will publish them. So I really wished it wasn't, trust me when I say this. I don't know for how long but please stay with this story.

Lydia's POV

Us and the boys went to get breakfast at the local cafe again.

It was a normal thing now I guess. It's like an unspoken arrangement with all of us. Also, I don't really mind spending time with these goofs.

It's kind of fun since when we hang out together we all have this different dynamic. Honestly Scott and Kira would be the perfect couple, knowing them
they are both adorable and totally perverted sweethearts.

With Stiles he was just a fun person to be around. Its like you want to be friends with him and just be close to him. I guess that's what's happening to me.

Also we sometimes hang out Allison and Isaac when they aren't coddling each other. Even though I despise when he calls me a shortie for only being 5'3 that only goes up when I'm wearing heels.

So back to the present Stiles was in the middle of telling a story about how he ended up humping a Christmas Tree due to him being incredibly drunk. It was kind of expected but here I was laughing like a maniac.

It's literally too perfect.

After finishing my foam coffee and cinnamon roll we knew that we needed to get back to campus.

The day was normal as any day could get, well until it was time to get to Mr.Hale's class. I have to say that being excited was an understatement. It was something intoxicating about being around Stiles, it was like I couldn't get enough of him. The scary thing is, I don't think I want to.

When I entered the class and immediately went to my seat next to Stiles. I gave him a smile and greeted him with "Hey there."

"Hey Lyds." He replied with a smile of his own.

"Excited about the project?" I asked.

"Was it really that obvious?" He questioned turning slightly pink.

"Kinda, it's just this energy around you so I kinda inferred." I told him truthfully.

"Oh that's nice." He commented.

"So which part of it are you most excited about?"

"Spending time with you." He blurted and immediately looked flustered. I felt my heart flutter inside of my stomach. Aww, he was so adorable.

"It's okay, since spending time with you is my favorite thing too." I admitted.

His mouth parted in shock until it turned into a full blown grin.

I think I just melted.

Figuratively of course.

"Good day class. I hope your having a great day so far. All you guys have to do together is discuss more thoroughly with the main points you have to make since it is fairly early in the partnership."

With that we immediately went to our discussion. After taking a bit with Stiles we decided that we can go together tomorrow to look over his poems one again. Although I already had an idea of two particular poems that I really loved from him. The first one was how I discovered him. It's name was "To This Day" and it was honestly one of the best things I've ever watched. The second one was 'Why Does This Man's Grandfather Fight Monsters?"

In the end we started joking around since we finished a bit early until the bell rang.

"Can't wait until tomorrow, Stilisnki. I'm really looking forward to it." I told him before I waved goodbye.

"Bye Lyds, I feel the same way." He called out from behind me.

I grinned and exited school grounds.

I really loved Day 2!

~Ashley <3

P.S. I'll update as much as I can during this time spand. Thank you Hon. Plus,I finished my other Stydia AU named Love Triangle today. ;)