Working Together

Lydia's POV

As I entered Stiles' room I inhaled the scent of him and his roommate. I looked around and saw that the room was decorated with navy blue things. It was a bit messy but not too much other than that it was pretty neat from what I observed from other boy's room.

I liked it.

I turned my back so that I was more facing him again and gave him a questionable look.

He just grinned at me and said, "We can use the couch and coffee table to start writing it the details so you can set your bags there and I'll be right back."

I nodded and moved towards his couch and coffee table. I took off my bag and set it beside me while I started getting the supplies and putting it on the table. After I was finished I put my emptied out bag on the floor near the couch. I started to wait patiently for Stiles to return.

He comes back only moments later with food stacked up in his arms. Wow, he probably knows all about my love for food.

"Are you planning on eating all of that yourself or sharing?" I ask him teasingly.

"Yeah, I'm just going to be eating all this food by myself. You should know that I'm pretty hungry." Stiles retorted with sarcasm clear in his voice.

"Yeah,yeah." I shot him a playful glare. "Come on let's get with the discussing then we can eat our food together."

"Your wish is my command." He said while bowing.

I chuckled at his childishness.

After getting situated with each other we figured out that we both really like this poet named Shane Koyczan since his poems holds a lot of meaning and is relatable for people. Not to mention you want to laugh and cry at the same time.

"Now that we got our idea I think we're done for the day." I told him while picking up my now packed bag and heading towards the door as Stiles walked me out.

"Yup, I guess we're going to be spending a lot of time together." Stiles casually mentioned.

"You know, I would have spent a lot of time you anyway ." I retorted.

"Really? That's nice to know."

I nodded smiling "See you around Stilinski."

"See you too Lyds." He replied as I opened the door and walked outside to my room.

I waved at him before entering my room.

I guess we really do with well together.

Author's Note: This chapter's short sorry about that. I had to reset my phone and it erased all my data including wattpad so now I have to re-add my books since somehow they were taken out of my library. So yeah that sucks. Bye lovelies. I'll try to make the next chapters longer.