Thinking

Stiles layed on his bed merely staring at the ceiling with Scott at the other side of him. His mind was racing and he was on a overload of giddiness. I guess Scott was right about her liking me, he thought to himself.

A couple of minutes earlier before Stiles went inside the room Scott recieved the text from Kira and let's just say that this fanboy jumped on his bed and did a happy dance.

Well those two are alike in more ways than one.

But then again who wouldn't have a freaking party when Stydia was sailing, not me of course.

"So you guys are going out now right?" Scott questioned, looking forthe confirmation of Stiles himself thinking it.

"Yeah, I guess so. This is probably one of the best days of my life."

"Even better then the day we actually graduated high school?"

"Okay maybe at the same level as graduation. Oh, how I do not miss that place."

"Same, man, same," Scott agreed.

"But I do miss the people, not the teachers of course but our friends."

"Like who?"

"Oh you know Danny and-and- huh. I guess only Danny."

Scott grinned, "That's what I thought."

Stiles rolled to his side and playfully shoved Scott, "How about you, Scott? Who do you miss?"

Scott thought about it for a moment, "Well not really someone from high school, more like home. I guess what I really miss is seeing my Mom every day."

"Oh," Stiles drawled, "I get what you mean I kinda miss my Dad and all of that too."

Scott smiled thinking about all the great times Stiles and him got in trouble with the Sherrif. Good times, good times.

"What'ca thinking about Scott? Huh, since you have such a goofy smile on your face."

"Just the old times, you know when we were crazy and always getting in trouble."

"But, we're still like that."

"Eh," Scott shrugged.

"Hey, can you help me plan out the date with Lydia."

"Of course, oh and Kira's definitely helping us too."

"Well duh, when I ask for you I get the whole duo."

"And don't you forget it." Scott teased.

"Oh I would never," Stiles played along.

Time to get thinking.

***

A/N Ugh, my chapters are soo short. But hey at least you got an update. I'm still stuck on what I want their date to be though. Come on creative juices, flow. Meh, comment what you think should happen next. Well thanks bye.

~Ashley