First Encounters

Lydia's POV

I walked up to the elevator with my bags in my hands and pressed the button for the fourth floor. The elevator was just about to close until I heard someone say, "Please stop the elevator." His voice was male and it sounded like he was tired from running.

I immediately pressed the buttons that said stop elevator doors. He sighed in relief and I looked up at him.

Wow he was.....wow. I mean that I wasn't one to be seriously flustered, but he looked too handsome.

I couldn't help but stare at him for a minute. He was the epitome of dark, tall, and handsome. He was even taller than me, but then again, everyone is.

Stiles' POV

I saw an elevator almost closing and yelled, "Please stop the elevator!"

Luckily the person inside was just in time and the elevator doors slowly opened up again. I peered inside and saw a strawberry blonde bombshell.

She wasn't just pretty, she was beautiful. And I could already tell she was intelligent too. She was wearing a white floral top,a light baby blue skirt, and brown combat boots. Her lips were stained red and her emerald eyes sparkled when I stepped inside the elevator.

"Oh, it looks like we're both going to the fourth floor," I said while gesturing to the already hit 4th floor button.

"Looks like it," She agreed with a small smile.

"What room are you in?" I asked her.

"I'm in room #413."

"Really? I'm in room #412."

"Then it looks like we're going o be living right next to each other."

"I guess so,"

"Oh by the way, my name's Lydia. Lydia Martin."

"I'm Stiles. Stiles Stilinski."

And with that the elevator door popped open on the fourth floor.

"I guess we should be going to our rooms now, or before we get stuck in here," She joked.

"Yeah guess so."

"See you around Stiles."

"See you too,"

She turned the hall looking for her room. And I went looking for mine.

I think I like college already.