104. ghost world

As Bonnie casted the spell with Lexa's assistance, wind began blowing all around the room, causing everything to move

As Bonnie casted the spell with Lexa's assistance, wind began blowing all around the room, causing everything to move. Caroline looked around, "Guys, I don't like this." She confessed, looking nervous.

Suddenly someone grabbed Bonnie's hands. Bonnie and Lexa snapped around, to see Bonnie's grandmother.

"Oh, my God. Is that your...?" Caroline blurted, before Bonnie said with a teary smile, "Grams."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Have you seen Jeremy?" Elena asked Allira, as she walked beside the girl as she was taking a heap of dishes to the kitchen. "Not for a while." Allie answered, as they passed the bathrooms.

The duo halted, upon seeing Jeremy and Anna kissing. Dishes clattered on the ground, causing the pair to break apart.

Jeremy looked completely shocked, seeing Elena and Allira there. "Allie." He quickly said, noticing the Lockwood had dropped the dishes with surprise. She also looked teary eyed.

"How could I be so stupid." Allira huffed, before she turned to rush into the kitchen, before potentially bursting into tears.

"Anna?" Elena asked, before she looked to Jeremy. "What the hell, Jer?"

Before either Jeremy or Anna could say anything, the Gilbert girl snapped. "You need to disappear or evaporate or whatever it is that you ghosts do!"

Jeremy was quick to defend the Zhu. "Hey, it's not her fault!" Elena replied, "You're right, it's yours."

With that, Anna disappeared.

"How did this happen?" Elena demanded, looking disappointed in her brother. "I don't know. Okay? I don't know. It just...it did. Elena, please. You can't tell Bonnie. I already screwed things up with Allie, I can't lose Bonnie too." Jeremy pleaded, though Elena didn't budge.

"Don't worry. I'm going to let you do that. Right after I help her send the ghosts away." The doppelgänger huffed, before she turned to leave the Grill.

"Hey, where are you going?" Giorgia asked Elena, catching her attention. "Away from my brother before I punch him." The Gilbert grumbled.

"Whatever you do, don't punch me." A voice said, as Elena turned around to see Lexi. "Lexi?" She blurted.

"Mm-hmm. Come with me." Lexi insisted, as she'd already captured Stefan unbeknownst to Elena. "Where?" Elena asked.