042. you robbed the hospital!

Alaric paced around the classroom, speaking to his students

Alaric paced around the classroom, speaking to his students. "Okay, this week we're gonna set outside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founders' Day. Apparently the community leaders feels it's more important than World War 2 but hey what do I know?"

Bonnie interrupted him as she entered the classroom, "Sorry I'm late." She said as Alaric gave her a smile, "Well, it looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie."

Bonnie walked to her table, beside Lexa, who'd very recently been transferred to Alaric's history class. The witch sat down and smiled at Lexa, who was smiling brightly at her. She then caught Elena's eyes and gave her a smile, but when she looked to Stefan, her smile faded.

Elena and Stefan frowned, not understanding why that'd happened as they glanced at eachother. They looked back at Bonnie, who Lexa was passing notes to.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The doorbell rang, as Natasha skipped over to answer it. Standing on the other side of the door is Anna, and the Pierce girl gives her a faux smile. "Anna, what a pleasure." She said chirpily before turning around and yelling out, "DAMON! Anna is here." Damon rushed over, looking to Anna. "I suppose I should be grateful, you learned how to use the bell." He admitted.

Anna stepped inside, "I'm here on behalf of my mother." She announced to the pair. "On behalf of or in spite of?" Natasha asked, as Anna gave her a look, to which the heretic snorted. "I'm sorry about what the other vampires did to Stefan. Abducting him, torturing him...It wasn't supposed to go down like that." Anna explained. "You're playing house with half of a tomb of really pissed off vampires. What do you think was going to happen?" Damon asked, annoyed. "My mom is devastated; they tried to over throw her." Anna explained.

"Why isn't she here telling me this?" Damon asked as Anna responded, "She doesn't really do apologies."

Damon just scoffed. "Well, it's a coincidence, 'cause I don't do forgiveness. Just run along. And if you're going continue playing house with these little vampires pets, you might wanna stop robbing the blood bank dry because they're onto it." He growled. Anna blinked in surprise, "I haven't been to the local blood bank in at least a week." Damon frowned, "Then it's one of your others."

"The others are gone, Damon." Anna answered as Natasha grew curious, "Well, where did they go?"

Anna sighed, "They weren't cut out for this town. After what happened with your brother my mom kicked them out and they took off. It's just us and Harper now."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Bonnie walked down the hallway, reading papers; Elena and Lexa are running after her. "Bonnie!" Elena called out, as Lexa just about knocked the girl over, in an embrace. Bonnie laughed nervously, hugging the siphoner back. "Hey."