033. petrova

Lexa, Bonnie and Sheila were reciting a spell at the tomb, their eyes shut and hands interlocked

"What are they saying?" Damon asked. "Sounds Latin." Stefan answered. Elena shook her head, "I don't think it's Latin."

After a few more seconds of the witches reciting the spell, the torches flared up. Elena grabbed onto Stefan's arm, "What's happening?"

The door to the tomb creaked open. Sheila, Bonnie and Lexa stopped chanting and looked up. "It worked!" Bonnie and Lexa boomed, with a smile. "Of course it worked." Grams replied.

Damon turned to Stefan, "We have some fires to build." He said. Stefan nodded before he looked back at Elena, and gently touched her shoulder. "I'm gonna go get the gasoline, I'll be right back."

Elena nodded and Stefan ascended the stairs out of the tomb. Damon looked from Bonnie, Lexa and Sheila to Elena. "You ready?" He asked.

"What?" Elena and Lexa asked in unison, shocked. Damon turned to Sheila, Lexa and Bonnie. "You think I'm gonna go in there by myself so you can seal me in?" He asked, before he grabbed Elena. Lexa growled, taking a step forward but Sheila put her arm out in front of the brunette to stop her.

"Don't take her in. I'll bring the walls down." Sheila threatened. "You'll bring the walls down if I don't. You think I trust you?" Damon asked. "As much as I trust you?"

"Enough! Both of you. Look, he needs leverage. He needs to know that you're not going to shut the door when he gets inside. I get it. I'll go." Elena declared. Lexa opened her mouth to protest, but Elena shot her a pleading look.

Damon grabbed a torch from the circle, "May I?" He asked. Elena nodded at Lexa reassuringly, and followed Damon into the tomb.

Stefan raced over to the gasoline and started to gather the cans up. Suddenly, someone speaks to him, "Dark down there?" Stefan straightened up, looking at Ben. Jeremy, unconscious, laid at Ben's feet. "Thought I told you to leave." Stefan warned. "I considered it. Then I thought, screw you." Ben shrugged. "Hey, hero." A voice spoke up, as Stefan turned around and sees Anna. "I'm going down there to get my mother."

Stefan shook his head, "I can't let you do that." He said. "Well, Ben's about to make a main course out of Elena's little brother. So, you can stop me or him. Your choice." She said, as Stefan didn't respond. Anna suddenly vamp-sped into the tomb.

Bonnie and Alexia turned and looked at Sheila, angered. "Why did you let her go in?" Bonnie growled. "Because she isn't coming out, baby. None of them are." Grams replied.

Stefan walked back down to the tomb after killing Ben, and looked around. "Where's Elena?!" He asked. Lexa answered, visibly annoyed. "Damon took her inside."