106. straight to the source

Sitting on her front porch sipping on her morning coffee, Lexa was facetiming the Stellar Coven

Carmen wanted to hike the falls that morning and dragged her girlfriend with her, so that was where they were. She asked Lexa if she wanted to go with them, but the Gilbert had fallen back to sleep before Carmen could even properly ask her.

"School is finishing soon, just doing some final exams." Isabella spoke, "Then I'll be heading back to Mystic Falls."

"Hey look! We're at the top!" Carmen announced, showing them the view with her phone. "It's so cold up here.. I definitely didn't pack enough warm clothes for this town." Giorgia could be heard, before Carmen turned the camera back around to view herself, who was cuddled up to the Garcia.

"You can borrow some of my coats." Lexa laughed, before she sipped on her coffee again. "Bronwyn, do you think you'll ever come visit?" The heretic then asked.

"I don't know... Hearing Giorgia complain about the cold is putting me off." The Wilson admitted, as Giorgia laughed. "Bitch, you camped in the Swiss Alps." The Garcia replied.

"Look, I gotta go. I'm running late for a date." Bronwyn said, "Bye bitches." She waved before ending the call.

"I'm trying to convince her to come along and visit, but it's a bit awkward being I'm her ex girlfriend." Isabella confessed, "I gotta go to my next class. Bye ladies." The purple haired witch said before ending the call.

"Oh, Elena is trying to call me." Lexa stated, as her sisters face appeared at the top of her screen. "I'll talk to you lovebirds later." She decided.

"Okay, bye. Love you!" Giorgia called out as Carmen gave a wave before the call ended, and Lexa accepted Elena's call.

"Hey stranger." Lexa greeted. "Hey Lexa, could you do me a favour today?" Elena asked as Lexa shrugged, "I guess I could. What's up?"

"Well, Damon and Alaric found these images and we're trying to figure out what they mean. We think its a story about the Originals." Elena explained, as Damon had shown them both the cave images that Mason helped them find.

"And well.. If the story is about the Original Family living here, I think we go straight to the source." Elena suggested as Lexa agreed. "Okay. What's the plan?"

"I'm going to try and tackle Rebekah, could you try and talk to Isaiah?" Elena asked, as Lexa placed her cup down. "Sure."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━