067. we can't all have little daylight rings

Damon opened the door, not even slightly surprised to see Lexa and Elena standing in the doorway, Elena's arm outstretched as she was about to knock

"Hello, Elena. Lexa."

"Is Stefan here? He called." Elena said. "He said it was important." Lexa added, crossing her arms. "Right this way." Damon said, stepping aside so the girls could enter the house.

"Hey!" Stefan said, approaching the twins. "What is this about?" Elena asked, before seeing Rose. "Hey... that's the girl from yesterday." Lexa stated, eyeing her curiously.

Moments later, Stefan, Rose, Damon, Elena and Alexia sat on the couch, in the living room. "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose admitted.

Lexa's arms fall into her lap. "Who is he?" She asked. "He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Natasha said, suddenly entering the room. The Gilbert twins glanced at her as she smirked, "The cute one's here!" Natasha chirped, obviously referring to herself. Lexa just rolled her eyes as Natasha took a seat between Damon and Rose.

"Klaus is from the first generation of vampires." Stefan said. "Like Elijah?" Elena asked. Rose shook her head, "No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Natasha spoke, in her usual sickly sweet tone. "Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after Elena?" Lexa asked, before Rose nodded. "No." Stefan relied.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon began as Rose quickly intervened by saying, "Which it is."

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you." Damon suggested. "Which I'm not." Rose responded.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon declared, as Elena's face fell. Lexa frowned, before looking to her twin with sympathy. "Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan said to Elena. "Not that you know of." Natasha admitted as Damon gave her a slight glare, "That's not helping."

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him..." Stefan began. Natasha blinked in surprise, "Am I a joke to you?" She asked, as Stefan ignored her. "I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." Stefan continued, as he shrugged.

Rose shook her head, "He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." She pointed out. "Alright, we're shaking. You made your point." Lexa sneered sarcastically.