055. bad moon rising

A full moon was shining brightly in the sky

Everybody was leaving the swimming hole because Tyler and Allira asked them to.

Stefan and Caroline looked at Matt, who was sitting alone. "He's mad at me." Caroline sighed. "Go talk to him. I'll wait." Stefan insists as the blonde nods, and walked off. Stefan suddenly looked down at his phone, noticing that Elena was calling.

"Hey." The Salvatore answered. "Hi. Listen we've learned some stuff here and I know it's gonna sound crazy but I wanted to fill you in." Elena insisted. "What's up?" Stefan asked.

Meanwhile Caroline rejoined Matt. "Still mad?" Caroline asked quietly as Matt turned to his girlfriend, visibly still annoyed. "I thought we were past all this insecurity stuff, Caroline. I told you how I felt about you, what more do you need?" He asked. "Nothing. Nothing. I don't need anything else. I'm sorry Matt, I'm so sorry. I'm so, so, so, so, sorry." Caroline insisted.

"I'm not kidding. I'm not gonna put up with the drama." Matt declared as Caroline shook her head, "No, no more drama. Just...I promise." The pair then kissed, before they got up and walked off together, leaving Stefan's side.

"I don't know what that means or if we should even believe it but it's a full moon, Stefan. After what you saw Mason Lockwood do..." Elena trailed off. "I'll be careful." Stefan replied. "There's one more thing." Elena added as Stefan questioned, "What is it?"

Elena bit her lip, "According to the legend, a werewolf bite can kill a vampire." She explained. Almost instantly Stefan's eyes search for Caroline, not finding either her or Matt. "Listen, I gotta go. I'll see you when you get home, okay?"

"Okay."

The call ended and Stefan dialled Caroline's number. Not getting answer he sighed before racing towards the woods.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Natasha entered the boarding house feeling ashamed in herself for leaving Lexa with Katherine. "I shouldn't have listened— god after centuries of lies why do I still trust her!?" Natasha snapped, talking about her sister, though in a rage she didn't realise she had used her magic and messed up the living room.

Natasha tried to slow her breathing, before she searched for her phone. Quickly, she dialled Damon's number. "Tasha? Hey." Damon answered. "Damon. Where are you? I've made a really bad mistake." Natasha spoke with a shaky voice.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

"This looks like the spot." Matt announced as himself and Caroline are quite hidden away in the woods. "For what?" Caroline asked. "For this." Matt said, leaning in to kiss Caroline.