045. isobel

Isobel and Alaric both stood at the bar, Isobel with a faux smile as she looked at Ric

Isobel and Alaric both stood at the bar, Isobel with a faux smile as she looked at Ric. "It's good to see you. You look good. I hear that you're a high school history teacher? How is that?" She asked. Alaric just shook his head, "Where have you been, Isobel?"

Isobel shrugged, "I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. I wanted this." Alaric questioned, "It's that simple?" Isobel then nodded, "Yeah. You were supposed to mourn me, and move on."

Alaric frowned, "You were my wife, and I loved you. How could I not search for you?" He asked, raising his voice. "Because I wasn't lost, Rick." The vampire replied.

She took a slip of paper and written something down on it. "I understand that you know my daughters, Alexia and Elena and I hear that they've  been looking for me. So..." Isobel trailed off, as she gave the paper to Alaric. "I want you to arrange for a meeting with us."

Alaric looked at the paper before looking back at his ex wife. "You want me to deliver a message?" He asked as the Flemming answered, "Yeah."

Alaric took the slip of paper, before throwing it away. "Screw you. You selfish bitch." He then got up and left.

Once In the parking lot, as Alaric was going to his car, Isobel appeared behind him with a fake smile. Alaric glared, "What do you want from me?!" He demanded. "I told you." Isobel answered as Alaric shook his head, "I'm not gonna do anything for you."

Her hand was placed against his neck tightly before she pushed him against his car. "You better tell the girls that I want to meet them or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one and I'm gonna start with your history students. Got it?"

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena walked down the corridor, stopping as she peered in Lexa's room, as the door had been left open. She spotted Lexa and Sienna laying in the Gilbert's bed, Alexia holding onto Sienna as they were asleep. Elena couldn't help but smile at the sight.

Suddenly Lexa's eyes fluttered open, and when they landed on Elena, the girl standing in the hallway gave her sister a quick yet warm smile. Alexia just glared back in response, before she laid her head back on her pillow. Elena blinked in surprise, wondering what that was about. "Did I do something to annoy her..?" She thought, before she walked away.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

As Alaric, Lexa, Elena and Stefan waited inside the classroom, Damon suddenly entered, as the four looked at him. "Damon, thanks for coming."