109. backstabbers

"You were definitely right about being able to fix my horny dilemma

"You were definitely right about being able to fix my horny dilemma." Lexa laughed out, as Caroline laughed also now, as her head of blonde hair appeared beside the heretic from underneath the blankets. The Gilbert may had mentioned how horny she had felt since she had turned, and Caroline was very eager to help with that.

Taking the Forbes face gently with her hand, Alexia connected her lips with Caroline's, as the Forbes kissed back, smiling into it. The blonde ran her hands through Lexa's hair, as she brought the girl closer.

Lexa hovered on top of Caroline now, as the blonde kept her hands tangled in the heretic's hair.

Unfortunately for them, they had been interrupted by a knock on the door. Lexa groaned, as she pulled her lips away from Caroline's and quickly pulled the blanket over them. "Who is it?" She then called out.

Carmen opened the door, her face going red when she realised what she had interrupted. "Sorry! I just wanted to let you know that breakfast will be ready soon. Giorgia and Elena are working together to make pancakes."

"How many idiots does it take to fix a lightbul—" Before Caroline could finish making her snarky remark, Lexa clasped her hand over her mouth. "Sounds good! We'll be downstairs soon." Lexa declared.

Salem let out an annoyed meow, as he got off of his bed, and pranced over to the door to leave the room. Carmen looked down at the cat, and assumed he was probably hungry.

"Hey, did Jeremy come home last night?" Lexa asked, as she knew he had gone over to the Lockwood home. "Uh.. I don't think so." Carmen confessed as the Gilbert seemed surprised... and assumed he must have stayed over.

"Anyway, I feel awkward just standing in your doorway after you guys were probably tongue chumming eachother so... I'm gonna head back downstairs. See you for breakfast." The Anderson chirped before she closed the door.

Lexa and Caroline laughed for a moment, before Caroline leant her face towards Lexa's, wanting to continue what they had started.

"I think we should take this to the shower." Lexa suggested, pulling away as she got to her feet. "That sounds hot." Caroline admitted, as the pair soon stepped into Lexa's bathroom.

The brunette entered the shower to switch the water on, and turned to Caroline only to be met with her lips. Lexa smiled into the kiss, as it very quickly became passionate once again.

The Gilbert ran her hands through Caroline's damp hair, while Caroline ran her hands down Lexa's body, before she held them over the heretic's hips.

Lexa pulled her lips away from Caroline's, and removed her hands from her blonde locks as she moved down to place a kiss on her neck. The Forbes lips curved into a smile, as Alexia began to trail kisses down her neck, and stomach.