108. feel something

‼️TW: Heavy themes such as bad mental health, depression and self harm will be hinted at in this chapter

‼️TW: Heavy themes such as bad mental health, depression and self harm will be hinted at in this chapter.‼️

In the Lockwood cellar, Giorgia stood leaning against the cave wall. Deeper inside the cave, where vampires couldn't access, were Alaric, Elena and Bonnie.

Giorgia had offered to be their lookout, incase any dangers came into cave, but she was slightly regretting it because it had been boring.

"We, uh, filled in what we could." Alaric said, as he was sticking post-its to the different symbols such as vampire, werewolf, slaughter, mayhem, etc.

"That's the white oak tree that was used in the spell to create the vampires...which means that was when they burned down the tree, destroying the only way that they could be killed." Elena pointed out to the pair.

Giorgia glanced down at her nails, wishing she could be inside the cave with them. From the pictures Alaric had showed her, the cave walls looked really interesting.

"Okay. so tree equals weapon, sort of. We already knew that. What we are not sure about is this: we've got the witch symbol, and what looks like a bleeding heart. Upside down figures usually signified death, of some kind..." Alaric explained before Elena added, "Mikael killed the witch by ripping out her heart. But...why is that one connected to the witch's death?"

Bonnie sighed as she looked to Elena, "We don't know. We haven't gotten that far." She confessed.

Elena then blinked in surprise, looking as though she'd made a revelation. "Oh my god...Rebekah doesn't know the real story." She blurted in shock.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Back at the Salvatore house, Isaiah had awoken. He sat by Rebekah, who was pouring herself a glass of scotch.

"How was school?" Isaiah asked his twin. Rebekah took a sip of scotch before she faced the other vampire. "It's fun, because I can compel people to do whatever I please." She hummed.

"How was your day?" Rebekah then asked. Isaiah shrugged, "I got drunk with Natasha before she put me under a sleeping spell and disappeared somewhere with Alexia." He admitted, as Rebekah raised an eyebrow. "Why did she do that?"

Because Isaiah had threatened Lexa... but if he told his sister that, he'd also have to tell her that they had found Mikeal. He didn't want to worry her, and hoped that Lexa took his warning seriously.

Elena suddenly entered the house, holding pictures of the cave drawings. Isaiah recognised it and sighed, "Elena, I'm going to tell you what I told Lexa... leave."