016. lost girls

1864

1864

A carriage arrived in front of Stefan and his older sister, Brooklyn. A woman named Birdie Mae exited the carriage first then Katherine exited the carriage followed by Natasha. The pair observe Stefan and Brooke for a moment then Stefan approached them, stopping in front of Katherine.

"You must be Miss Pierce." He said, looking to Katherine, then to Natasha. "Please, call me Katherine." Katherine said, offering out her hand. "Natasha." Natasha offered a smile, though her eyes trailed over to Brooke.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena arrived inside and rushed to her room, avoiding everyone in the house. "Lena?" Lexa asked, curiously from the living room. Elena closed her bedroom door behind her and went to lay on her bed, once slipping off her shoes.

Her bedroom slowly opened, and her twin stood in the doorway. "Lena, are you okay?" She asked, softly. "Lexa.. I.. Stefan-" Elena rambled, before she pat the empty spot on her bed beside her, encouraging her twin to sit beside her. Lexa entered her twin's room, and closed the door, before she walked over to Elena's bed and sat beside her.

"What's wrong Elena?" Lexa asked, softly, as Elena was hesitant to answer. "I..It's Stefan." She finally confessed, as Lexa gave her sister a confused look. "You're not going to believe this.. I'm still in complete shock." Elena began. "But Stefan he's.. he's a vampire!" She confessed.

Lexa blinked in surprise, not expecting her sister to find out, at least not this soon. Stefan wanted to keep his secret from Elena, just like Lexa did. Elena frowned, "You don't seem so shocked." She confessed. Lexa didn't know what to say, as she opened her mouth to speak, but words didn't come out.

"Did you know?" Elena suddenly asked, as Lexa still hadn't said anything, she just stayed quiet. "Elena.. I.." The Gilbert trailed off. Elena shot a slight glare now, "Lexa, did you know?" She asked now, more sternly.

Lexa sighed, hesitant to answer her twin, knowing she'd be upset with her. "Yes Elena, I knew."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena and Lexa took a seat, the pair facing Stefan. Elena had muttered all of two words to Lexa this morning, frustrated that the girl had kept such a big thing from her. Lexa had called Stefan and set this up, hoping he could explain to both of them, what he could about being a vampire.

"You said you would explain everything. That's why we asked you to meet us here. When you Google vampire you get a world of fiction. What's the reality?" Elena asked, sternness in her voice. Lexa looked at Elena with sympathy, feeling bad from hiding such a thing from her.. but her and Stefan made a deal. "I can tell you whatever you wanna know." Stefan insisted.