018. haunted

Tyler and Sienna approached Caroline and Bonnie, the cousins had drinks in their hands

Tyler and Sienna approached Caroline and Bonnie, the cousins had drinks in their hands. "Cider for the ladies. It's a Lockwood special." Tyler said, as he offered a cup out to Caroline as Sienna offered a cup to Bonnie. "No way. Last year I was hung over until Thanksgiving." Bonnie insisted, as Sienna shrugged. "Suit yourself then, now I have two drinks." She said, happily.

"Bonnie is such a lightweight. I am going to drink until someone is hot enough to make out with." Caroline declared, taking the cup off of Tyler. "Agreed." Sienna laughed, as she was onto her second drink now.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena, Lexa and Jeremy arrived, entering the school together. Lexa and Jeremy decided to scare some kids, and Elena smacked her siblings lightly in response. "Leave the poor kids alone." Elena ordered as Jeremy and Alexia just laughed, before they highfived eachother.

"You went with last year's costume too, huh?" A voice piped up, belonging to Matt. "Yeah. We didn't know that we were coming till an hour ago." Elena confessed, as she was dressed as a nurse and her twin was dressed as a devil. "Me neither." Matt chuckled, before Jeremy walked off.

"Have you seen Vicki?" Lexa asked now. "Yeah Lex, she came home this morning.. but we got into a fight. I'm trying not to smother her tonight, but part of me didn't wanna let her out of my sight." He admitted to her. "Wait, Vicki's here?" Elena asked, in surprise. The blonde nodded, "Yeah, you can't miss her. She's a vampire."

How ironic

Alexia took that as her cue and quickly disappeared, to find Vicki. Elena then looked around in surprise as both Lexa and Jeremy were gone. "Where did my siblings go?!" She asked in a panic. "Elena what's the matter?" Matt asked, worried now. "I..I've gotta find them!"

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Vicki was walking through the halls, earning some strange looks from people. "Donovan?" A voice spoke up, belonging to Sienna. "Fuck off Sienna." Vicki growled, trying to walk past her. "Where the hell have you been?! Do you know how worried Matty and Ty have been?" Sienna asked, crossing her arms.

"Shut up!" Vicki growled, before shoving Sienna into a wall. Sienna opened her eyes and glared at the girl, before she threw herself at the vampire to attack her. This was cut short as Vicki grabbed the Lockwood girl, and bit into her neck quickly to feed. The brunette's eyes widened in shock, processing what her nemesis had just done to her, before Vicki was dragged away by Stefan.

"Hey! Let me go!" Vicki growled, before Stefan looked to Sienna, ignoring Vicki for the moment. "Why did she just bite me!? Like a fucking vampire or something!? Vicki is taking her costume way too seriously." Sienna growled. Stefan leaned his face close to Sienna's, before he began to compel her. "You'll be fine, you won't remember anything that happened just now." Stefan said before he left her side, going after Vicki.