096. nobody is innocent

The chaotic duo of disaster bisexuals found themselves at the Smokey mountains, as Lexa followed Isaiah closely

The chaotic duo of disaster bisexuals found themselves at the Smokey mountains, as Lexa followed Isaiah closely. The heretic couldn't stop thinking about how she'd drained Connor of all his blood...

Lexa then flinched in surprise, as her phone began to ring. Noticing it was Caroline, she was eager to answer it. Isaiah eyed her, waiting for her to make a decision on whether to answer the call or not.

"I need to talk to her." Lexa insisted, as Isaiah frowned, dramatically. "I won't be long... trust me, I won't be going anywhere." The Gilbert added, as she wanted to find Stefan. "Fine. Make it quick." Isaiah ordered, as the heretic just nodded.

"Hey Care." Lexa began, placing the phone against her ear once she answered the call. "Lexa? Oh thank god— where have you been?" The Forbes asked.

Lexa felt her shoulders sink, as she didn't want to worry her best friend.. but she also didn't want to lie to her. "I um... I got kidnapped by Isaiah." She confessed. "What?!" Caroline's panicked voice could be heard saying.

"No, no don't worry, he's taking me to Stefan— this is a chance to finally get him back." The heretic explained. Caroline furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance, as she didn't Lexa staying with a Mikealson... she didn't trust any of them, especially with Lexa.

"Lexa, where are you? I'm sure I can—" Lexa cut the Forbes off, "Trust me Carebear, I'll be okay." She said, trying to calm her nerves. "I trust you, but I don't trust them. What if they hurt you?"

The brunette shrugged, "I'm capable of looking after myself. Besides, I'll be with Stefan soon and he'll have my back incase anything does happen." The Gilbert insisted. "What if... Stefan isn't the same person that he used to be?" Caroline reluctantly asked. This caused bile to rise up in Lexa's throat. She hadn't thought about this.

She swallowed thickly before she asked, "Are you okay? You disappeared the other night." Changing the topic of conversation. Caroline nodded, "Yeah I'm okay... now at least. I went to Tyler's to grab my purse and..." She trailed off, sounding like what she was going to say, wasn't going to be easy.

"I returned some things I borrowed from Sienna's room, and went to leave... and Carol approached me and stabbed me with vervain. I woke up and my Dad had held me captive. It was horrible..." The Forbes admitted, still sounding shaken up by it. "Oh my god... Care that's awful!" Lexa admitted, feeling an aching pain rise in her chest, as she wished she could of helped her... instead she has been torturing Connor Callahan, where she learnt that she is a ripper.

"It was so horrible... but my Mum saved me. As well as Matt and Natasha." The blonde vampire said. "Wait... Natasha too?" Lexa asked, seeming surprised. "Yeah, actually she was the one who figured out that I was in trouble." The Forbes admitted. Lexa felt at ease, knowing that the Petrova was looking out for Caroline.