7. All of you

"I hear congratulations are in order." Harwin remarked and a smile curved on Aelsa's lips. She spun around to face him. "What a shame, we could have had fun." Harwin said softly.

"Who says we can't?" She countered closing the distance between them.

"I don't think the king would be too happy about that." Harwin remarked but he couldn't help the smile on his face as she pushed him back into her room.

"Who says we have to tell him?" Aelsa countered.

So Harwin brought his lips back to hers. Consuming her. He tilted her head back further, biting and sucking on her lips until he finally managed to break the kiss, moving his mouth to her exposed throat. He licked and sucked, bite and kiss, living for the noises coming from inside of her. She was divine. Watching her flesh turn pink drove him wild. He kissed lower, bite her clavicle, licking the top of her tits.

He wasted no time, pressing into her, taking her by the mouth again. He bent down just enough to run his fingers underneath the edge of her dress, hiking it up so he can wrap her thighs around his waist. Lifting her, Harwin cupped her ass as she moaned into his mouth again and he swore to god, He might lose it right here against the wall. Her thighs tighten around him, her hands running through his hair as he carried her to the edge of his bed, laying her down and standing over her. She looked up at him, hunger in her eyes. He was desperate for this moment, consumed by want.

He knelt at the foot of his bed, softly kissing the insides of her knees, spreading her legs a little wider. He pushed the dress higher, kissing a trail over her thighs

Then he placed a kiss on top of her panties. She griped the bed sheets as her breathing gets faster and harder. He could feel her body resisting the urge to arch toward him, to invite more touch. He propped himself up enough to look into her eyes, darkened and swirling. His thumbs hooked into the edge of her panties, and he slid them down until they fall to the floor. His hands cupped her ass as he gazed down at her sensitive flesh.

He lowered and licked the center of her slowly, then blew. Aelsa arched and moaned. He licked again, swirling his tongue in circles until he felt her legs start to shake. Then he pulled away and blow against her skin again. Her hand gripped the sheets tighter. He licked again then sucked on her clit, lapping his tongue against her over and over, her back arching, legs wobbling. Aelsa pressed herself into his mouth, a plea for more.

"Harwin, please," she begged.

"What?" He asked innocently, blowing against her again.

"I want you," she said, her voice a whimper, reaching down for him.

"What do you want, my queen to be?' He asked hands moving along her curves.

"I want you inside me. I want all of you," she demanded. "Now."

'I like bossy you.' Harwin mused. Licking the taste of her from his lips, he stood and started to unbuckle his pants but the appeal of her body bare for him stopped him.

"Better get used to it, I'm going to be queen." Aelsa reminded him. 'Take it off.' She commanded him and he pulled, hands gliding the dress down her every curve. Perfection. Her dress crumpled at her feet, the candle light illuminating her tanned skin and he was mesmerized by her.

Aelsa picked up where Harwin was frozen in place, continuing to unbuckle his pants. He dropped his hands to his sides, letting her take the lead. Hooking her hands into the top of his underwear and pants at the same time, pulling everything down in one fluid motion. All at once, he was exposed and she wrapped her hand around him, looking up at him. He didn't know it was possible to look so angelic and devilish at the at the same time.

Pulling him down to her, touching every inch of her as his lips dragged along her skin.

+

"Your grace." Aelsa purred she still had the taste of Harwin on her lips as she joined Viserys in the gardens.

"Aelsa, I wanted to thank you again for being so open to this." Viserys told her.

"You act as though I'm doing you this huge favor." Aelsa mused. "I assure you, I think I will have a wonderful time in the capital... with you." Aelsa offered draping her arms around his shoulders. As Aelsa kissed him slowly. Everything went slowly so he could follow her temper, and search into her eyes. When they joined, her scent was brave and strong and certain. Viserys took it into himself, breathing her breath, feeling what she felt. He'd never known anything as right.

Aelsa caught the gaze of Tyland as he passed, he nodded smugly as he passed keeping his head low, the Lannister name would be as prominent as that of the Targaryen one day, thanks to Aelsa herself.