10. Aegon

3 years later

'House Velaryon is coming for you! The Sea Snake will have your poxy fսcking head!' A velaryon knight shouted as the war raged on.

'No, no, no. No, please!'

'Fսck you, Prince Drahar! Fսck your whore mother and bɑstɑrd father!'

'Fսck! No, no! No!' Their wailing echoed.

'Dragon!' they looked to the skies to see Caraxes.

'Hail Prince Daemon!'

'Burn the fսcking Triarchy cսnts alive!'

'Here, my Prince. Save me!'

'Where are you? Come out and face me, Drahar! Come out, Drahar!' Daemon was on a mission. Flaming arrows shot down upon him and caraes 'Where are you? I'm gonna feed you to your own crabs! Where are you?' He demanded as Caraxes screeched out. Daemon had changed over the past three years, he became what he needed to, to survive in this world, finding his place. On the run from the crown, claiming his own hopefully, he had heard his brother married a Lannister of all people. But he supposed their were worse houses to be paired with for all eternity.

+

'He has your hair, Your Grace.'

'He does have my hair.'  Viserys agreed, targaryen's and their silver hair, unmistakable. Aelsa smiled back at Harwin. Their arrangement had proven useful. Harwin was right, of course he was. If Aelsa had popped out a black haired babe it would be the end of her reign before it ever began. She wasn't a big fan of children. Her Aegon was cute now but she didn't like to deal with him much. She preferred Harwin.

'He has your eyes, Your Grace.'

'Yes, he does.' Viserys agreed. 'And you have my nose, don't you?'

'Two years old and already Aegon has a kingly presence.'

'He may yet, brother, but this morning he insisted on eating porridge with his hands.' Otto mused, he still couldn't believe that the Lannister's swooped in and stole the crown. He had Alicent working diligently all to be upstaged by a pretty little blonde.

'He will grow. We're quite a party assembled in his honor. And surely by the end of this hunt, we shall have more to celebrate.'

'And what is that, pray tell.'

'It is Aegon's second name day. His infancy's behind him. It only remains for Viserys to name him heir to the throne.'

'I wouldn't be so sure.' Otto told him stiffly.

'He's the King's firstborn son. Son trumps daughter for heir."

'I don't know that His Grace sees it so clearly.' Otto remarked. "Besides Lannister heirs.,."

'Your Grace... I bring urgent news from the Stepstones.' Tyland Lannister said coming forward and putting a halt to the festivities. 'The Crabfeeder has dug in for siege on Bloodstone while his men sabotage our fleet under the cover of dark.

'Not today, Tyland.' Viserys urged.

'The matter of the Stepstones is regrettably urgent.' Tyland assured, he knew Aegon being a lannister was important but wars were important and he wasn't going to stand aside when there was work to be done. He wasn't like Jason or Aelsa. He had a plan and a mission and fucking his way through the capital was not on his agenda. 

'It's been three years. It can wait another three days.' Viserys said calmly.  'Come, eat. Fortify yourselves for the journey. Please, Aegon is your.... Second cousin.' Viserys said gesturing to the feast.