19. Absurdity

'What happened last night?' Aelsa demanded

'What do you mean?'

'There were some worrying allegations about you. Were you with your uncle?'

'Oh, I...' Rhaenyra couldn't help but chuckle. 'I haven't seen him in years. He took me into the city for some fun.'

'Tell me the whole of it, Rhaenyra.' Aelsa demanded

'What was accused of me? That I drank wine? Left the castle after dark?' Rhaenyra mused

'That you fսckеd Daemon in a pleasure house.' Aelsa corrected with a chuckle.

'This is a vile accusation.' Rhaenyra shouted back

'Is it? You Targaryen's do have queer customs. And Daemon certainly knows no limit.'

'aelsa... Your Grace, you must know I would, I would never. You cannot believe such gossip.' Rhaenyra countered. Aelsa stared back her. ''He could not have witnessed such a thing.'

'Why not?' Aelsa retorted.

'Because it did not happen.' Rhaenyra assured 'I am the Princess. To... To question my virtue is an act of treason.' Still that stare, dark and cold but her face so innocent it was as though there was no venom but Aelsa had teeth and her night had been ruined enough. 'Okay, we... we drank in a tavern. Several... taverns.' Rhaenyra admitted 'It was getting late... and I asked to go home. But Daemon wished to continue. As he was my escort, I had no real choice.' Rhaenyra lied.

"Continue" Aelsa chuckled out '... in a brоthеl?'

'He took me to a show. I... I was only a spectator. I didn't do anything.' Rhaenyra assured 'And then Daemon sank into his cups and, uh... abandoned me for some whοre. I should've known better.'

'So you did not fuck your handsome uncle in a pleasure house?'

'Must I truly refute that? Daemon never touched me. Okay, I swear this to you upon the memory of my mother.' Rhaenyra told her defensively.

'It was foolish of you to place yourself in a position where your virtue could even come into question. The King has strived to find you a good match. If that lord were to think that you had been... sullied... it would ruin everything.' Aelsa reminded her. Her plans to leave the capital and her plans to keep Aegon away from the stupid throne. 

'I know... Your Grace. I regret it.' Rhaenyra regret nothing. There was no regret and only partial lies. Daemon didn't fuck her. Only kissed her, touched her, she wanted more though, so she took it. She took what she wanted and Criston was happy to give it to her.

+

'The King demands an audience, my Prince.'

'Take your fսcking hands off me.' Daemon demanded as he was grabbed he grumbled the whole way to the throne room where he was thrown down. Daemon heard the door slam shut and Viserys shoes slapping aggressively against the ground, he looked up to his brother from the floor.

'My daughter." Viserys shouted kicking daemon, he groaned from the ground in pain. 'Won't you even deny it?'  Daemon coughed clearing his throat.

'I need to understand the charge before I can attempt to discredit it.' He said offering a charming smile.

'You defiled her.' Viserys shouted kicking him again, again Daemon groaned in pain clutching at his stomach.

'Still, you say nothing.' Viserys shouted down at him.

'Oh, what does it matter, brother? When we were Rhaenyra's age, we fսckеd our way through most of the brоthеls on the Street of Silk.' Daemon countered