Prologue

|HEY! Sorry if this is horrible. This is old.*

    The spirit pasted along the sand. I swear to all the spirits, hawk. If  you don't-                                   

" SIR! " His thoughts were drowned out by the sudden scream, he looked over " What, hawk? ". " Did he get the dream? The dream? Is he even ASLEEP? " he snapped. " Also, call me Apophis ". There was quietness and then hawk answered. " Yes, Apophis- you know what, that sounds weird, yes, father! ' '. Apophis grumbled. " About his past? Because if my plan doesn't work-. "

BOOM! He whipped over and a cactus bomb has exploded. " DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO CONTROL YOUR FLAMES, HAWK? " Apophis looked over at hawk. " It's going to be fine! I learned! It's just- it went over! " Hawk frowned looking over at the seed pods that looked like they were already growing. He then looked back at his father. " your lucky your dead at least. ".

" I'V BEEN DEAD FOR TWO-THOUSAND YAERS! I just CANT do anything right now because I'M, YES ME, IS DEAD! " Apophis growled and wrestled hawk to the ground. Hawk tried but couldn't get up. He then sent a puff of fire to his fathers face, witch did nothing, of course. 

" Are you even useful?! " Apophis snapped.

" of course  I am! "  Hawk protested. He then got back up and picked something from his back. He then held two things up, a black leather long pouch witch had a scroll in it, and a amulet. 

" SEE??? " hawk shoved then to his father and his father's eyes glistened. " Y-you got it? " 

" yep! "

" good, this is what I need to make him come over, thank you "

                                                                 _________________________________  

The queen sat down on her throne, she pat the red fuzzy leather on it. She then opened her scroll and stared to read it. The queen of the sand stalkers were planning her attack on the snow stalkers but it was going to be in a few hours. She swished her tail and twitched her ears but then they shot up. 

" Queen onyx! " The other sand stalker ran over to her. 

" yes, Sargent? " 

" There's a snow stalker in the merchant area of the kingdom! " The Sargent cried.

Queen onyx grumbled as she stepped off her chair and rolled her scroll up. She then started to fallow teh s garnet to the part of the kingdom she hated most. There were merchants everywhere. It was noisy and at lot of yelling on products witch seemed kind of tempting to buy. There were human merchants and sand stalker merchants and some jungle stalker merchants around. 

But through all that, she could spot silvery fur. She ran over to the spot. But it seemed like her two heirs, Prince vulture and Princess nightshade were already there with some guards. They then made a path for onyx. The snow stalker had silvery silk-looking fur with some light grey markings of swirls and stripes. It made her head hurt badly. 

" What are you doing here? " the queen called to the snow stalker. " ssssooooo " the snow stalker  said in a snake like voice that made her shiver. " you've finely came? It took some time..now, I would like to help you in your attack... "