Chapter 19

Daisy was bored. Hardly breathing anyway, had to wear a white corset, didn't know why. With all this heat for someone who lives in the city, she might as well die. Daisy fanned her face with her hand. Then she saw Fennec walking over to her. "What are you doing here? I thought you where playing for the band." Daisy asked. "Oh, I got to take a break." Fennec sat down next to Daisy and sat down her violin. "Do you know where Snake and Cactus went?" Daisy scanned around.

"Oh yes!" Fennec said. Tapping her chin. "There somewhere inside the crowd." She did a mischievous smirk. Daisy did a small gasp for air then grumbled. "Are you alright, Daisy?" Fennec asked. "Yea yea....I'm fine." Daisy mumbled. "Maybe we can go by the oasis here? There's a bridge and a waterfall witch leads to the oasis. It has some mountains around it." Fennec smiled. "There's a lot of mountains and oasis's around here." Daisy got up from her chair. "Yea, it's common around here. Now fallow me!" Fennec got up and started walked out of the bushes they came from.

Daisy saw steps made out of stone and they both started going up it. Daisy gasped a little bit for air and Fennec looked back with a worried face. She started to here a waterfall and they walked across a bridge. "Andddd....we're here!" Fennec looked back at Daisy. Daisy caught up to Fennec and looked to the left of her. "Woah..." Daisy saw a waterfall, beautiful, utterly gorgeous. "Pretty, right? Like I said, this leads to an oasis. It's where most people come to just chill." Fennec smiled. "Breath taking!" Fennec said with a happy face on. "Yes...breath taking...literally.." Daisy tried to crack a smile. "Are- you alright?" Fennec asked. "No, I can't really breath..." Daisy answered softly. Don't pass out. You are going to though. Ok. Just. I can't....Daisy closed her eyes. "Might pass out." and fell over the bridge.

________________________________

(Changing to Fennec for a few)

"OH, MIERDA. ¡MARGARITA! (OH SHIT. DAISY!)" Fennec shrieked. For all the spirits. Why me?? Just wanted a friend. How can she not survive the heat? CÁLLATE Y SALVALA (JUST SHUT UP AND SAVE HER). Jump. Just jump. JUMP. It was a high jump. But she had to do it. Didn't she? Yes she did. Fennec dived in the oasis down below. The pressure of the cold water hurt. Ow. She opens her eyes under the water and spotted a passed-out Daisy. There. She swam over and picked her up. Fennec swam up and put Daisy on the sand. This is a council I wasn't expecting. 

She's wearing a corset. Fennec realized. She flipped Daisy on her stomach and ripped the ties of the corset out. There's something called CPR...right? Yea! She flipped Daisy back on her back. And did CPR. Is it working? Fennec wondered. Just then, Daisy shot up and rubbed her eyes. "Am- am I like- alive? Maybe in hell...I don't know, heaven?" Daisy wonder looking at Fennec. "No, I'm not in hell-" Daisy paused. "Yes, your alive, cariño. (Sweetheart.)" Fennec smiled. "Are you ok, though!? Oh my spirits! I'm sorry I didn't catch on to what-" But fennec was cut off by Daisy. "What did you just call- me in like- Spanish I think-"

"Sweetheart but-"

"Excuse me?"

"Sweetheart. now-"

Daisy hugged Fennec. "Thank you. Thank you for saving my life. Fennec, your the best."

Fennec paused and smiled at her.

                                                      ______________________________

(Back to Daisy)

Daisy realized she could breath again. She must've gotten rid of the corset. Daisy thought. Good idea. Oh! I remember that dinner that we had now! Wasn't that perfect- your one of the best friends I had in a while. A long time. "Daisy." Fennec looked down at Daisy. And Daisy hadn't realized that Fennec was taller then her. Meh, I'm just short. "Yes, Fennec?" Daisy looked up at Fennec. "You're a really nice friend, wondering if you'll be a forever friend." Fennec asked. "Oh- really?" Daisy said. She then tried to remember something....something that became a blur.