Chapter 15

"Excuse me? " Snake Rattler questioned Cactus. "You have a son?" Snake looked at June Bug then back at Cactus. Cactus made a single of " Spanish, please ". Snake got the single. "Bueno, ¿recuerdas a Primrose? (Well, you remember Primrose?)" Cactus asked in Spanish. "Sí (yes)" Snake answered. "Nos obligaron a casarnos y ella tuvo junio bug (we were forced to get married and she had June Bug)." Cactus looked over at Snakes friends. Duke came back with a face of wonder and Daisy just looked confused and Amur was asleep. "Can we do this in private, Snake?" Cactus asked. "Sure!" Snake smiled. They went outside witch no one was out but them.

"We can speak English now." Snake assured Cactus. "Well then she died of sickness and June blames himself for it. And I don't want him to live a life like that. Thinking you killed your mother when you didn't." Cactus sighed. "I just don't know what to do....he's still young." Cactus put his hand on his eyes. "Hey, Amigo, I'll always be here for you. Even though I really wasn't for some years. You can always talk to me. I won't tell anybody what you don't want me to tell. I promise." Snake said with a smile to Cactus. He was surprised that those words came out of his mouth.

"Thank you, Snake. I guess you're right. Maybe we can talk to June." Cactus smiled at snake. We. Snake thought. "It's nice to have a childhood friend to talk to. You're pretty good at comforting!" Cactus looked at the night sky. "Hey, wanna tour?" Cactus asked Snake. "Of course." Snake answered. Alright, fallow me!" Cactus started running. Snake fallowed with a smile. They stopped at a small oasis. "This was found not long after you left. It has all the water we need! It's also GREAT for swimming." Cactus said. Snake went up to it and took off his glove and felt the water. Cold. But to cold that it was at the temperature for swimming. "After something or someone swims in it, the oasis cleans all Bactria from the water. Cool, right?" Cactus tilted his head at Snake. "Great! Wanna go for a swim?" Snake asked. 

He didn't know why he asked that anyway that it was night. Cactus paused for a few seconds. "Sure." Cactus answered. He took off the sweater and shirt he was wearing. Witch revealed a medium-sized scar on his stomach. "Woah, what happened?" Snake asked Cactus. "Oh, a assassination attempt. But they ran away at the last second." Cactus shrugged. "Ouch." Snake looked down at the water again. Snake also took his sweater and shirt off, and his belt. They both kept there pants on ( DUH ). Anywho, they both jumped in and it was refreshing. They laughed and talked. They took breaks of the water, and they acted like kids. And Snake actually enjoyed it.

"It's good chilling with you, Snake Rattler. Who knew you had so much story's to tell?" Cactus giggled. He'd then dived into the water and quickly appeared next to Snake. "Your ✨fun✨" Cactus joked. Snake smiled his face a little red. "You to,✨desert plant✨" Snake joked with Cactus. Cactus put a mocking of Coyote's voice on and said "By the rules of the council you CAN NOT call me that!!" They both burst into laughter. Snake looked up and see the rose-pink rise of dawn. "Oh spirits- have we been gone that long?" Cactus wondered. They got out of the water and started laying  down. They dried up quickly and both got dressed. "Your a great companion!" Cactus smiled at Snake. "You to, maybe we should hang out another time to." Snake said. They both walked to Snake's hometown. Still talking.

_________________________

Nightshade begged her mother to not let Cryo go to the council. But her mother just waved it off off and said "You're so paranoid, Dear." and "We got more stuff to worry about, trust him." And her mother right a LITTLE bit. Snake Rattler and the others did escape. But Snake Rattler did steal the very first sandstalker Queen's crown. But Nightshade still didn't want Cryo to go. So did her little brother, Vulture. Vulture said, an I quote: "He was a werd aura to him that I DNT like!" Vulture didn't know how to talk that good and she couldn't help but snicker. 

Anyway, the council was going to be a special one where the shadowstalkers AND the snowstalkers are going to be there. She was told to not talk to any of the shadowstalkers and snowstalkers. She could talk to humans though. Witch was pretty good sense she could learn more about the prisoners and see if they saw them. Onky the most important sandstalkers we're going, like: Her mother, herself, Vulture, General Jackal, one of her new advisors with was named outback, Lieutenant General, and Cryo. She didn't like that. But she was going to talk to Cryo. And try to find out what he's hiding before the council.