Chapter 4

|Hey! Sorry if this is horrible or cringy, this is old.|

Snake and the others got there right on time. And then he started making the plan. " so we can take a rest at night, did you guys bring sweaters? It's also pretty cold at midnight in the desert! "

He saw Duke and Daisy look at each other with a confused face. " I got extras! " snake added. They then git in there horses. " Ummm..how do you control this? " Daisy questioned. " it's easy! " Duke said. " Yea, all you have to do hold on to the reigns and tell what to do! " Snake watched as Daisy sigh ty started going. 

At least two hours with a few rest Duke came up to snake quickly riding his horse. " Well look who's the sherif in town no- " Duke's horse got districted by a Tarantula hawk and he feel over. Snake heard Daisy giggle and Duke grumble and snake laughed. " I thought sheriffs could ride horses! " then they started talking instill they got to a cave near a canyon. But, it wasn't as snake expected, there was snow stalkers and sand stalkers laying dead. A snow stalker was disemboweled, and two snap stalkers decapitated and several on both tribes with slashed throats.

The others ones of both tribes had either spears in them or just fatal wounds. Daisy held her head down while Duke looked around with a confused face on. You should be used to this at least, your inky been in the city for about a year. Come on. Teh test of the trip was quiet and then they got to there destination. And decide to speak up. " so the sand stalkers and snow stalkers aren't extinct? " Duke said. . Of course there not extinct! "

" alright, I'm going to bed. "

" good night! "

____________________________ 

Apophis and his son glided around on the fake wings a sand stalker made. Hawk was carrying the scroll while Apophis was carrying the amulet. The scroll was heavy and hawk couldn't hold it any longer. Well, hawk was strong enough to fight his own father. But this scroll was unluckily heavy. " so, who made this? . Hawk asked his father. " your mother. " 

" Lady Nevada? "

" yep. "

" What does it do? "

" well, " Apophis started " You know on how your mother can use this kind of magic, right? Anyway, this scroll keeps all the magic you can wright with ink. For example: " I enchant these wings to be be real wings, letting me soar to the moon and back. " 

" Myster- "

It was to heavy. I can't. Hawk thought and accidentally dropped the scroll under the canyon they were flying over. 

_________________________

" CRYO? " Hiems screeched. " Yes. " peak said with a unhappy tone. " BRING AMUR. " Hiems demanded. " Yes sir! " peak then ran out of the throne room. Hiems panted then waiting witch like hours but was only fifteen minutes till the scout brought Amur, cryo's assistant in science.

The young she tripped on her paws but quickly turned into a bow. The guards witch Hiems never noticed came out with there spears by there sides. Hiems shivered but that was pretty werid knowing that snow stalkers could survive and live in sub-zero temperatures. " So. " he started. " Do you know where Cryo is? He's the best scientist! " it went silent fur a moment then Amur answered " W-well I don't know! He just disappeared! "

" hmm.. " Hiems wondered. He can't just disappear. " Ugh! Fine, go back to your office and I'll send a search party out for him. " Amur nodded and walked out. " Now, go try to find Cryo, all you guard's and get some scouts, peak. "