Chapter 12

| Another part of snakes POV because On chapter 11 I ment to make it longer but I had to do stuff for school smh |

Snake and the others decided to rest. Amur made things less awkward sense she talked to the others and said stuff about the snowstalker kingdom and how there was still a lot left of there tribe. But snake only listened. He didn't know if his old hometown would let them in. He sighed. "Going to the spirt plains is going to be more then two weeks." He said. "What? I roomed the chief-" he was cut off by Amur, "You guys are going to the spirt plains!? I'm staying with you guys."

"I know you promised the law-man. But you can't go back, there's a huge chance the sand stalkers will catch you. Anyway, we better go." Snake got up. And Duke frowned. "I agree with snake, Duke." Daisy said. "We better go!" Amur was already outside. He was the lead making everyone fallow him. Duke pointed out some horses but they Snake said that they belong to the sandstone empire, the second biggest empire in the whole desert. It took them two hours with rest to be at Snakes hometown. There was red rock mountains all around He then heard talking. "Get behind the rock!" Snake said quietly. 

They all got behind a rock. There he say some people an horses. A mentor and his apprentice. He thought. "This is the look out rock" he said while going to the top. His friends all fallowed snake. Then the apprentice looked up. Instead of a smile, a terrified look came across his face. Damn it. He didn't have time to react when the apprentice got off her horse and ran into his hometown. "WHATT?" Someone screeched. Snake paused as he heard stomping. He didn't see the person before he got pushed off the rock with a thump. So did his friends.

And there was his father. Coyote. Jumping off the look out rock. Coyote got a gun out of his belt and aimed it at snakes head but didn't shot. He tried go backwards but bumped into someone's...paws? "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, SNAKE RATTLER?" His father said in an angry tone. "Sahara, move." He look up at the one who was blocking snake. "Yes sir." The one named Sahara moved. "Look, listen to me! I- we don't mean any harm! Please, just let me talk!" He didn't know he had a terrified face on. "Fine." Coyote said. 

"We have been through a VERY traumatic experience and we would just like to rest. We DONT do anything harmful to any of you. I cross the whole desert and spirit may take me if I break the promise." Snake said. The crowd that formed around them started chatting. " There's no way...", " Didn't he kill..." then they all stopped. "Hmm...Fine. Only for a couple of weeks though. And don't think any of us still trust you." Coyote put his gun away. Snake got up and his friends ran to him. "What the hell??" Amur said. "All go back with your normal lives. Nutmeg, get Cactus." The crowd all started at Snake and his friends then walked away. All booming with questions.

Soon enough Cactus was there with Nutmeg. "You guys can go explore.." Snake said to his friends. "Just be careful. "Alright!" They all said and ran off. "Your alive?" Cactus said. "I'm alive-" He was cut off by Nutmeg. "Of course he's alive, Cactus. He survived a sandstorm once!" Nutmeg  then looked down. "You promise?" Coyote said. "Yes!" Snake did and awkward smile at his father. "Great. Me and Nutmeg are going." He and Nutmeg walked off and it he was left with Cactus.

Cactus ran into him with a hug. "I'm sorry the fight we had, sorry! I missed you." He let go of snake. "C'mon, let's go talk on the look out rock!" Cactus smiled. They both of on teh top and the down. "I'm really sorry about saying that about Avalanche and Gila in out fight- I know you still miss them." He smiled at snake again. "I'm sorry to, for everything I did." Snake said. Then Gila and Avalanche crossed his mind. He did miss them- to much. Snake looked down. Don't cry, Snake. Don't do it. Your Snake Rattler. 

And thought just made him burst into tears. Great job. He thought. "Oh- I haven't seen you cry in a long time." Cactus took off Snake's eye patch and did a side hug. "I'm sorry." Cactus said. "It's alright, I think." Snakes voice cracked. Then Cactus did a real hug. "Let's go- I'm sorry again." They both got off the out look rock. And Snake stopped crying. Now you looked like a child, you idiot. Snake thought. "Are you alright, now?" Cactus asked. "Yea, I guess I'm good now, Cactus."

________________________

They've been hidden for years. Queen Sundew didn't like that.  She didn't like that at all. Once the war started, her great great great GREATTTTTTTT grandmother hid the Foreststalkers away. But they had everything here. Restaurant's, a functional kingdom, great citizens, and most of all, seer powers. The foreststalkers had seer powers. They could see into the future and read minds. Maybe that's why her great great ( you know ) his the tribe. Maybe the others would use the foreststalkers to change the future. Be Sundew quickly learned that you can't change the future.

Trust her, she tried. But it all turned up with to many foreststalkers dead. Anywho, there kingdom was hidden in well, the forest of course. And it felt like she did EVERYTHING inside the forest. Even though she was still a young queen, she knew everything about the forest. She decided to look into the future. Someone's coming. Someone's going. There will not be peace anymore for long. "Accidentally got a super bad future" she mumbled to herself. I should care. Should I?