Chapter 13

Daisy, Duke, and Amur got few glares but some people talked to them and explained to them what the tribe was about. Daisy was interested in it a lot. So all agreed to split up and meet in the middle. Daisy started walking around. There was a band playing so they might of ruined something. She was so focused on some type of statue that she bumped into someone. "Oh- sorry!" Daisy said. "It's all right!" There was a type of Spanish accent inside the person she bumped into. The person had a paper in there hand witch dropped. Daisy grabbed it and gave the paper to the person with a smile. "Thank you! And, i'm sorry- do I know you?" The person asked. "Oh no, i'v never been here before actually." Daisy said. "Oh! I'm sorry, my name is Fennec." Fennec held her hand out, probably for a hand shake. Daisy shook her hand. "Daisy." 

"That's a beautiful name, ma'am." Fennec smiled again. "Thank you!" Daisy said. Why did Snake say to be careful? "Want me to show you around?" Fennec asked. "I would like that." Daisy answered. "Alright fallow me! There's really pretty place around here."Daisy fallowed Fennec. It was a quick walk till they got there. It was a big baobab tree witch had people all around it. It had gold chains hanging down with some Ruby's on the end. It also had some lights hanging from it. "This is beautiful..." Daisy gasped. "Yea, it's my favorite place to go, it's also some type of memorial for someone named Boa. There's a painting of her but they must'v put it away upon Coyote request." She looked around with shinning eyes. "I was a loner or so called traveler, and I don't know much about her sense I joined pretty much after. All I know she was a special person."

Fennec sighed. "Well, All I know right now is that you care and that your a good person for that." Daisy said. "Hm, your right. Your very kind, Daisy." Fennec giggle. Dasiy hadn't realized how long it was and that the sun was setting. "Oh- I need to go! Bye, Fennec!" Daisy walks away. "Byeeeeeeeeee!" Fennec waved. Duke and Amur was already in there. "I met someone named Fennec, she was really nice." Daisy smiled. "That's nice- have you seen Snake yet?" Duke asked. "I have!" Amur said. He's coming this way, he looked like he just finished crying. He's with someone." Amur yawned. "Really?" Daisy questioned. "Yea! Also, there he is." 

Amur pointed to two people coming towards them. One was Snake and the other was someone Daisy didn't recognize. The random person gave Snake his eyepatch. Snake put it on and walked towards them. "Guys, this is my old friend named Cactus!" The guy named Cactus bowed his head in respect. "And Cactus, these are my friends, Daisy, Duke, and Amur." Snake smiled at all of them. "It's nice to meet you guys, I don't think Coyote got anywhere for you guys can stay so all of you guys can stay with me." Cactus seemed chill about his childhood FreeBSD and three other strangers inside his house. "Fallow me." Cactus started walking. They had to go into some kind of big red stone. Witch led to Cactuses place.

They got in and it looked like your local five-star hotel. It was pretty good fur something in the desert. ( except for the baobab tree of course ). It had a couch, restroom, a bed, and a couch. "I can sleep on the couch, there's enough space for all of you to be on the bed." Cactus sta on the couch. "Thanks, Cactus." Snake smiled

_______________________________ 

Queen sundew didn't know what to do with the thing. She decided to go to a fancy restaurant. She walked there waving to her citizens. She got there quickly. "Oh hello, Queen Sundew!" The counter person said. ( that's what she calls people at the counter ). "Hello...Fern?" Sundew forgot who her name was. "Yes- fern" Fern corrected. "Good.." Sundew sighed. "We saw that you where coming here so we prepared a table for you." Fern said. "Let me lead you there." Fern started walking towards her table. There was already some foreststalkers there talking, laughing and smiling. The place was well-lite and was a great place to have a dinner. There was a bar that looked good.

"Here you go, Queen Sundew!" The place she was eating were a booth. Sundew sat down on her booth. "We'll send your waiter soon!" Fern walked off. Sundew looked at the menu and decided for an appetizer was going to be some shrimp. "Hello, my Queen, I'm Badger and I'll be your Wait- hold one real quick." He looked at the ground. "Is something wrong?" Sundew asked. BOOM! Screaming came from all around her and Badger. "Please, fallow me, Ma'am!" Badger started running. "WHATS GOING ON?" Sundew screaming to Badger sense there was so much noise that she had to scream. "Someone's coming...." BOOM! BOOM! They ran out the exit. So that's what the future ment. Sundew thought. Someone's coming....