Chapter 29

Duke walked along with Lioness to where the school was. "So there's gold that has energy- or the snowstalkers place. But the bets way is the gold because it's here. Wanna go right now?" Lioness asked.

"No, I'm fine." Duke replied. "Also, I don't like on how you have to leave. We had so much time together!" Lioness frowned.

Duke nodded at that. But he really couldn't use the word 'fun'. It was more like...dreadful? Minus Lioness. Lioness was great.

"Alright, we're here." Lioness said. The was school was inside red rock, it had some kids outside of it, some looked older, some looked younger. 

"This is just like the city." Duke whispered. "I don't know what the city is like, but sure." Lioness shrugged.

The way went by like a breeze. Daisy helped them and some nice kids helped them, and they didn't really ask him any questions other then 'where do I put this?' And 'can I take a break?'

"Alright! We're done...now, do you know something called hennas. Do you know them?" Lioness asked. 

"Oh yes, it's a type of art, right?" Duke smiled. "Yea! I remember having one of those!" Daisy barged in. "Hm." Lioness growled.

Duke nodded. "I'v never had one of of those." Duke smiled at Daisy. 

"OHHHH-" Lioness ran up to someone who had a black cloak on. The person flinched, looking over at Lioness. "Who's that?" Daisy asked. "Don't ask me." Duke replied with a shrug. 

"Oh...hola um- ¿has estado bien (Oh...hi, um- have you been alright)?" The person did a long sigh. The person then whispered to Lioness.

Lioness nodded. "Bien bien." Lioness smiled down at the person. "¿Dónde está Snake Rattler (Where's Snake Rattler)?" 

Lioness looked around and shrugged. "¡No puedo creer que hayas vuelto!" Lioness happily said. The persons shoulders lowered.

Duke went up to Lioness. "Who's that?" He asked. The person aggressively shook her head. "It's- a old friend." Lioness answered.

"It's nice to meet you, ..." Duke held his hand out, expecting a name from the person. The person looked at his hand. "No thank you." They painfully frowned. 

Duke awkwardly smiled. "Ok...um how are you doing?" Duke quickly put his hand to his side. "Good." The person scanned around at the rustling people. 

"Do— do you know someone named Snake Rattler and where he is?" The person asked. "I do." Daisy went up to the person.

Hope filled the stranger's eyes as she smiled. "Where?" The person asked. "I'll bring you there. Duke and Lioness you can go." Daisy nudged the person to fallow her. 

"Gracias (thank you)." The stranger wildly smiled. "Oh, wait...you're welcome!" Daisy nodded. "Alright, let's go." Lioness rolled her eyes.

Duke didn't really like Lionesses meanness towards Daisy, he still liked Lioness, though. He'll just tell her to stop. But he didn't feel like that could stop her.

Lioness started walking quickly towards a pablo. "Hey...can you stop being mean to people? And not only nice to me?"

"Really? I just- I- Duke...never mind." Lioness nodded. "What do you mean, 'I' what?" Duke asked. 

"I wouldn't want to tell you right now." Lioness warmly smiled. "Hm. Ok." Duke didn't know what to say, what did Lioness mean?

They got to a pablo that had several art pieces in it. "We are here.." Lioness said slowly before going inside. "Oh, hey, Lioness!" Duke heard Sunstone call.