Chapter 5

Daisy woke up. She looked around and saw the others asleep and two horses were to. She decided to look in her back fur a little snake and drink before she went to bed but, she just couldn't. She toke a Chex mix bag and started eating it. The fire was still running surprisingly and  she took a step outside and it was cold. She quickly grabbed a sweater and put it on. What if...I go explore? Daisy thought. It won't be far from here anyway, I can use one of the horses. 

Daisy untied the awake horse and jumped on it. " Can you walk like- walk? " she whispered to the horse. Like it will listen to me. But the horse started walking. Good! So Daisy and the horse walked around maybe ran a few times but it was pretty fun. She knew the way back but didn't realize how far she went. Hmm..THAT WAY! Daisy thought but then the horse collapsed out of nowhere.

" er.. " i can't walk back. She felt weirdly tired and hurt. Then wing beats. Wing betas from all directions. Then a blurry fox looking thing with black charcoal eyes and a few freckles around the head showed up in front of her. " General! " she heard then a thing that looked like the one that was standing over her was hovering over both of them. He had bronze wings that looked like real wings but weren't. Then he landed and the same thing as them but looking way more younger. " Prince vulture! " she thought was the general scowled. 

" we're taking the human back to the kingdom "

" They look desadedddddd! " ( no that was not an accident) Prince vulture yawned. 

Then everything went black. 

___________________________

The queen of the jungle stalker's flew over her kingdom of jungle. She then had thoughts loving on how they didn't need fake wings. Then a messenger flew up to her. " Queen monarch! " 

" yes Açai? "

" Queen Onyx wants you at her kingdom now. "

" I won't question why, she always needs me. Where is Orchid? " Queen monarch questioned.

" your heir is at the vine swings. "

" Alright. Go back to your headquarters. " 
" Yes ma'am "
Monarch swooped down and flew through trees and vines waving to guards and her subjects on the way. She soon git there and a lot of Cubs were swinging around and flying all clumsy. Then they all stopped when they saw there queen. " where's Orchid? " there was splice for a few seconds then a little head poked out of the lichens. " Yes moma? " the squeaky voice of monarchs heir looked at her mother. " Come on, where going to the sand stalker kingdom. "