Chapter 16

Daisy looked around. Where ARE they? Daisy looked back at Amur who was talking with a...hm, sandstalker? Well at least it wasn't Queen Onyx and that they looked chill with each other. Duke was with a person named Lioness and she might as well try to look for Fennec after she finds Cactus and Snake. She soon heard talking. Snake and Cactus. They soon where actually inside the town and Snake waved to her. "Hey, Daisy!" Snake said happily. He seems happy. "Where we're you guys?" Daisy asked. "Just catching up with a amigo de la infancia ( childhood friend )." Snake and Cactus both chuckled. Hm. "June Bug was wondering where you we're, Cactus. He went with his mentor." Daisy said. Cactus cleared his throat. "He was? He's with Drought then."

"I'm going to go find someone. Alright, Snake?" Snake then nodded. "I think you have to go to Coyote." Cactus said. "Alright, have fun, Daisy." Snake said before Daisy walked off. She started to look for Fennec. She still got some glares but some people just ignored her. She then heard Fennec's voice. "Ai, ¿dónde está (Ai, where is it)?" She was rummaging through some type of boxes that looked like they where made of ferns. She had a small golden chain on and it was holding a real ruby. She had a light red sweater on. "¡Vaya! ¡Margarita (Oh! Daisy)!" Fennec waved. "I mean- Daisy!" Fennec corrected herself. "What are you looking for?" Daisy asked. "Oh- just some earrings my mother gave me." Fennec said with a sad voice on. "Oh. I can help!" Dasiy smiled. "Thank you." Fennec smiled back. "I left it in one of these boxes." 

They started looking trough them. Daisy went to the right as Fennec went to the left boxes. She soon found some earrings. They were silver and diamond hoop earrings. "What do they look like?" Daisy asked. "Silver and diamond hoop earrings. There special to me." Fennec had a hurt face on. "I think I found it-" Fennec immediately came to Daisy's side. "YOU DID!" Fennec cried in happiness. "Thank you! Thank you!" She hugged Daisy. Daisy paused then hugged Fennec back. 

"Your AMAZING!" Fennec smiled happily. "Your welcome." Daisy didn't really know how important the earrings was to Fennec. "How did you get your golden chain?" Daisy asked. "Oh! Well- before my mother put in this tribe for my "own good", she told the best way to find gold, Ruby's, and silver. I traded them then I became pretty wealthy. I made this and my mother made the earrings, so yea." Fennec said. "where's you're mother?" Daisy asked. "Well- it's complicated." Fennec sighed. DAISY. W H Y did you ASK THAT? Daisy didn't really know what to say. "I'm sorry for asking that, Fennec." 

"It's alright, I'm glad you care, Daisy." Fennec smiled. "Also, can we hang out or something? I don't really have any friends." Fennec asked. "Sure!" Daisy started fallowing Fennec.  "There's a Restaurant around here. It's really good! Wanna come?" Fennec smiled. "Oh yea, i'v never been there before." Daisy smiled. They got to the restaurant. "Table for two?" The hostess questioned asked. "Yes." Fennec answered. "Alright, fallow me." It looked nice for the desert, like Cactuses place. They sat down at the table. "Can I learn more about you?" Daisy asked. "Oh sure!" Fennec started talking about what she likes, dislikes, and her life. My god, why is this like a date?

____________________________

Queen Monarch was staying in the sandstalker kingdom for know. Who was ruling? Her General, General Serpent. Anyway, the leader of the Sand stone tribe started this. Witch she kinda likes. First of all: It's been five years sense one happened, second of all: She gets to see Queen Abbys without any meaning of violence. But Queen Onyx said only with the desert empires, there was a LOT of bar fights. Queen Monarch would know several humans started that. 

But ANYONE did ANYTHING to her daughter they'd be off the senses in one second. That's her only heir before her husband died. Drongo. Drongo died of her son. They had a brutal battle and both died. But should she let Orchid roam around? Ugh..mabye. She turned the radio on. " some evergreen trees have been set on fire near the snowstalker kingdom. Some have theoryd that there's an arsonist near the area. Or just some think it was a fire mistake. And king Hiems said, an I quote: "I am not so worried about the fire, evergreen trees here grow every month. But I did send some of my army to try and figure out what's going on. " Monarch turned off the radio. Now now, Hiems. Maybe the trees will just stop growing. She chucked. What is WRONG with me?