Chapter 27

Had to be worse enough. Did it? Well, it started raining. They were on horse back. And the horses were fast enough.

"HEY! Ostrich, weren't you a medic? Do you have anything to help Raptor?" Snake asked. "Well- I um- do have some elastic bandages."

"We should stop and use em'-"

"I'm FINE!" Raptor interrupted. Almost falling off Snake's horse. "You're losing blood, Raptor." Ostrich got off her horse.

Ostrich got a elastic bandage out of her cloak and went up to them. "Take off you're cloak."

"WhAt? No." Raptor said weakly. "Raptor! If ya want to live, LET OSTRICH TREAT YOU!" Snake snapped.

Right then and there, Raptor passed out. "That would be easier." Ostrich shrugged. Snake took off Raptor's cloak and lifted up his sleeve.

It's revealed a bloody shoulder. "He's losing more blood then I thought." Ostrich shivered. "The bullet isn't there. Fuck those cheetahs...shooting there leader."

Ostrich wrapped the elastic band around Raptor's shoulder. "This would do for now." Ostrich said. The rain started to pour harder. "Looks like we won't have a drought..."

Snake put the black cloak back on Raptor. Then heaved him back on the horse. "They really put you on there main headquarters?" Ostrich asked.

"I guess so, they thought I had an amulet." Snake Ratter grunted. "Hm. How so?" Ostrich snapped the reigns to her horse. The horse started to canter.

"I actually don't know anymore...y'know- I lost like half of my memory from the desert- people keep telling I killed Boa.

"W-what? But you did- and Coyote thought I helped you, that was at the council with all the biomes, and we both got banished. I thought we got exclusive learning. They thought us how to remember for a long time!"

"Erm- really? Oh. Um...esta bien(it's alright)?" Snake frowned. "¡NO! ¡No, no es(NO! No, it's not)!" Ostrich cried. "Calm down!"

"Something's WRONG Snake Rattler. I know I didn't act like a older sister back then, but, I want to act like one now." Ostrich sighed.

"Hm. That was childhood. Ya' can't change it." Snake snickered. "My spirits, snake!" Ostrich frowned. "A pesar de que Tientsin razón- yo- er-...(Even though you're right I- er-...)" Ostrich looked down.

The rest of the ride before they rested was silent. Snake didn't know if he hurt Ostriches feelings or not. Most likely he did.

They rested inside a cave. A pretty large one. Snake took off his eyepatch and scanned around. Just a thorny devil laying on the ground.

Snake Rattler took his eyepatch off. He then suddenly heard the gasp of Raptor. "Hm? Oh ya' awake." Snake looked over.

Raptor breathed heavily. Raptor then looked over at his shoulder, then laid back down. NOt saying a word.

"Not a peep?" Snake frowned. "Hm.." Raptor grunted. "How come you became so silent? You were basically yelling at us before you passed out."

"I- what?" Raptor got up. "Passed out." Snake shrugged. "This is how I'll die? I'll die, that's what's going to happen- my father-"

"Spirits take me...YOU'RE FATHER IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU!" Snake Ratter snapped. "Spirits are still around." Raptor frowned.

"Yes but not the 'oh ya I'm going to kill people for fun' type!" Snake scowled. "You should also prob sit down."

Raptor touched his shoulder and winched. "So you're guy's plan is take the wounded to the honeycome?" Raptor snapped.

"What- did the Orisis empire give the Red Rock empire one if em'-"