Chapter 28

She was glad that Snake was back and not dead, but he told her to go inside witch really sucks. But Daisy wondered where Amur was. Amur had been gone for an awful long time, Daisy quickly learned that Amur wouldn't stray away from the group for that long.

Daisy was at Fennec's place. Mostly like Cactuses but made out of wood. Fennec was outside enjoying the rain, strangely. Then Daisy wondered about Apophis. Really, her mind was going back n' forth. 

You should really shut up your mind, shouldn't you?

That wasn't Daisy's mind. That was someone else's. 

Who ARE you? Daisy wondered inside her mind.

Oh, I wouldn't like to say, Daisy. How are you? The voice said. 

How do you know my name. Tell me. Daisy demanded. It felt strange talking to someone in her mind. A chill ran down her spine

I just do. I know you feel strange, Daisy. Calm down, I don't bite. The voice chuckled to there own joke. 

What—why are you in my mind? 

I haven't talked to anyone in a while. You seem confused, Amur is fine! And I think you should rest your mind, friend. 

When did I become your friend? Daisy frowned. Oh! We're not? Then if I may, would you like to be my friend? The voice asked. 

First tell me your name. Daisy didn't know what to do, should she tell Fennec? 

Please, I'll give you a hint, it's starts with A. 

There's thousands of names that could start with A!

Then I have no name. 

The voice went away. No! Come back! Tell me your name! Daisy flopped back down. What was that? They said Amur was fine...but who were they? Daisy thought.

"Daisy!" Fennec came inside, soaked. Daisy sighed. "Ah. Yea?" 

"Why didn't you come out with me? It felt AMAZING!" Fennec exclaimed. "Why? You'll get sick!" Daisy went up to Fennec. 

"It was hot until the rain! It's probably always cool inside your city, right?" Fennec asked. 

"Well- it is hot in the summer and cold in the winter, but we do have special clothes and devices to help...so pretty much." Daisy shrugged.

"I wish I could visit the city, it seems cool." Fennec giggled, stroking Daisy's hair. "Well- um..." Daisy paused.

Of course, bad things happens inside the city, mostly because of the criminals but, Daisy really had nothing to argue about. Fennec was pretty much right. Daisy couldn't imagine spending time ALONE In the the desert. 

"Are you cold?" Daisy tilted her head. "Kind of!" Fennec said happily. "You should go to sleep." Daisy smiled warmly. 

"Alright, I will." Fennec walked into a other room and closed the door. Daisy sat back down on a chair.

Hey, voice are you back yet? I would like to have a—talk.

Hello! The voice appeared suddenly. 

Are you a ghost? Are you here to harm anyone? Daisy asked the stranger in her mind.

I would not like to answer the first question. I'm not here to hurt anyone. The voice said. 

Why won't you answer my questions? Daisy wondered. You're a curious one. I am just not comfortable with specific questions. The voice answered.