Chapter 10

Duke didn't really sleep during the night. He knew he didn't really matter to the important "Queen", Snake rattler was. They only talked when Duke started it. Like about Snake's weird and awful dream. It was quiet as usual. But sometimes other prisoners would fight some guards and normally the prisoners would get huge injures. But Duke started talking. "So, will I die? Because the Queen- I think said something." Silent.

"I don't know yet. Queen Onyx is confusing and mad. She doesn't kill prisoners as much as the snowstalkers do to there prisoners. She wants things to be thrilling to her so she might. And if DAISY haven't BETRAYED US you wouldn't be dead in a few hours!" Snake scowled. "But would you like her to die? Maybe she didn't want to die- and what you said about Queen Onyx being confusing?" 

There were running footsteps and then there Daisy was, panting tiredly. "HI! Ok- alright c'mon we HAVE to go." Daisy started unlocking Duke's cell. "Daisy! I knew you where going to come back!" Duke said happily. Kind of not. The cell opened and Duke walked out. Daisy went to Snake's cell and opened his cell. "How did you get the keys?" Snake questioned. " General Jackal gave them to me, he heard your conversation about the dream and it has to do something with a guy named Apophis."

"Great..now let's go. I'll lead." Snake ran to a wall, witch had a air vent on it. It was also pretty large and that a human could fit in there. And he easily opened it. At this point the prisoners knew and where begging to be let out. Duke and the other two ignored them them and started running through the air vent. They came to the outside and they had to go over a wall and then, the where free. "Thank you Daisy!" Duke smiled at Daisy and she smiled back. "Your welcome, guys. I'm sorry for everything. "Thank you." Snake creaked a smile. "There's a place I know, they might not want me there though. " 

They then all swerved around and seeing a fluffy snow stalker with leopard-like purple markings along her back and face. She had soot on one of her cheeks and blue streaks on her tail. Her base color was white and didn't blend in with the sand and all. "ARGH-" She bumped into Duke. "Sorry- sir!" She said with her ears pinned down. "Who are you?" Daisy looked at her. "Yea. Your a snowstalker inside the sandstalker kingdom, you don't blend in at all!" Snake frowned. " I-I'm Amur of the snowstalkers, I'm looking for someone named Cryo."

__________________________

"You should thank me." Gwyn smiled at Bluemoon as she walked out the water. "Yea, thank you! I always wanted to swim, it was fun!" She shaked around letting her fur black and white fur dry. "I always thought you where mean, did your father force you?" She asked. "No, I just decided to be a better snowstalker." He layed down on his stomach. "Seems good, right?" He tilted his head. "Yea- what time is it?" She looked at the sun was setting. "I have to get back- tahnk you again, Gwyn." 

"Your welcome." He said. Bluemoon walked off. Grabbing the fake fur coat she left by a bush. She put it on and started walking towards the way back to the shadowstalker kingdom.

__________________________

It's been some days sense hawk dropped the scroll in the canyon. He was guilty of that every second he was alive. His father, Apophis was trying to look for a way in but it seemed impossible. "YOU FAILURE!" Apophis kept saying. "At this point, Quills better then you!" Apophis also said. He didn't like that at all, Quill was his little brother. He hasn't seem him in years but the time he say him, Quill was the type who didn't like to fight but liked to draw and read. 

They still had the amulet witch could only work with the scroll. So his fathers plans where ruined. Anyway, hawk turned into his other form witch was a wolf that looked like a hawk but with wings. He liked to fly around in that form. But today, a arrow shot into his wing and he started falling down to the sand.