Chapter 6

Daisy woke up in the medic house. She looked around and saw a few vines on both sides of her and the bottom and little side desk with some medicine. The vine on the bottom of her swung open and a fox looking thing looked at her with a soft smile. " Are you awake? " The fox looking thing questioned. Daisy nodded but then it still hurt. " My name is Mourning, I'm a sand stalker, i'll be taking care of you! It might still hurt to move right now but it will go out in a few minutes. "

" I-I'm Daisy. " 

" Oh, hello Daisy! Such a nice name! "

Daisy saw that Mourning grabbed something. " You gotta eat this, it's desert borage. " Daisy nodded and grabbed it from the sand stalker. And of course it didn't hurt as much as it did when she nodded. " What douse it do? " Daisy asked. " Well," Mourning started  " desert borage here was enchanted to heal bruises and scars. I see you have some bruises when I think you fell, there's some in your head and arms " Daisy ate the borage and she looked at her arms and the bruises where now gone. 

" Whoah! " Daisy exclaimed. Magic's real? I never knew...is this a whole new planet? Daisy thought. " You can sit up now " Mourning assured her. Daisy sat up and it felt fine. " So, how did you enchant this? "

" oh, I didn't enacted it actually. " Mourning looked at Daisy with a smile.

" Oh- who did? " 

" A long time ago there was this person named Lady Nevada, she had great power but never used it for evil, she used it for a more greater life, for example, this borage. But she didn't do so much stuff. Because in her words from history, " People can get used to anything " witch is pretty smart. Last time anyone saw her is when she made a scroll and a amulet " Mourning put her head down with a sniffle. " she was great. " 

Daisy looked at her with a smile. " Well- even though i'v never been here before, I think she was great. " never done anything so good in the city though. Daisy shivers by the thought. Then a large sand stalker walked in. Mourning dipped her head in a look of respect. A silvery looking fluffy wolf looking thing came in behind her. " So is this the human? " 

" Yes, Queen onyx. "

" Hmm..Cryo. "

" Yes Queen? "

" Get your crystal real quick. "

" Yes Queen. "

The thing named Cryo speed walked out and Daisy looked at the sand stalker named Queen onyx. " We need to question you. C'mon. She's fine right, Mourning? " Mourning nodded. " Please get up Daisy. " Mourning asked Daisy. Why should I listen to her..but the other sand stalker is queen  think, wouldn't want to get executed on the first day I think. Daisy got up a stretched and felt nothing. Mourning waved goodbye to her and she waved back and walked out. 

There where people and some other fox looking things staring at her. But then they got to a house thing. She was brought in and didn't notice the wolf looking thing named Cryo come in. Queen onyx grabbed the crystal out of his paws and point it at Daisy. " What are you doing here? " Daisy felt a bolt of something and words came flooding out her mouth. 

" OK OK. So basically one of my friends named snake rattler and he told me about a dream that's was REALLY BAD and one of my other friends named Duke came with us and we went through a ended battle and there were corpses. Anyway, when we went to sleep I woke up and I decided to go out but then I felt REALLY tired so then I fell asleep then woke up in that other house and now I'm here! "

" Excuse me. " Queen onyx said sternly. 

Daisy saw a other sand stalker next to her but a little shorter then Queen Onyx. " hmmm "

" Snake rattler? " Queen onyx growled. And Daisy nodded. 

" HE ROBBED OUR TREASURY! HE TOOK AWAY THE ROYAL BELONGINGS. " Queen onyx cried.

What? 

" Mother I think she's working with him. " The sand stalker next to her said. 

" RAE YOU WORKING WITH HIM? " Queen Onyx questioned loudly to Daisy. The wolf looking think next to her winched.

" No! Of course not! " Daisy lied. " H-he FORCED me to work with him! I know where he is! He's in a cave near here! Also the guy thats Duke  is working with him! " She then covered her mouth and sighed under it. What did I do. " The cave of darkness! Nightshade, dear. Please go get the General and the highest ranking guards and sergeants and tell them to go there. " 

" Yes mother! " The one named Nightshade ran out. " Thank you..I herd a Mourning call you Daisy? Anyway, thank you so much. " 

Oh no...

____________________________________

Princess Orchid and her mother landed and near the place Queen Onyx told them to go. She saw  the new scientist walk out with Queen Onyx behind him and a human behind her. She looked up at the human confused but the human didn't look back down. " Monarch! Nice to see you again! So we got this human named Daisy and she said that she knows where snake rattler is! I sting that splendid! " Queen Onyx exclaimed and looked down at orchid with a smile. " Vulture is by the fairy pool alright? "

" Oh- thank yo qween Onyx! " Orchid still had to learn how to speak good as she wasn't as good like Vulture. Orchid ran to the Fairy pool witch was pretty close. " * GASP * Orchid! " Prince vulture had a huge smile on when he saw her. " Hye vulture! So wats that humans about? " Orchid asked. " Oh it's " alut Business " I guess. But it's NOT FAIR that Nightshade git to go! " Vulture pouted. Orchid giggled. " Yea nightshade gits to do everythingggg!  " Then, all of a sudden. Sargents, guards and the gentry came running in the path to the exit. " Where are they going? " She asked. 

" oh! I didn't know! "

| THE MISS-SPELLS ON ORCHIDS POV WAS NOT A ACCIDENT |