Chapter 7

( swear warning :0 )

Duke picked up a sandwich from his bag and looked over at Snake who was making soup over a fire. Duke thought that Snake was smart for bringing a pot for the stuff he liked. He then looked around for Daisy but she wasn't there. " Hey, Snake. Where's Daisy? " he asked 

" Oh- I don't know...I looked around but I couldn't find her. I was waiting for you to wake up so we can look together. She must've token a horse, too. " then looked at Duke. " So, are you coming? " 

" Of course! I won't leave Daisy behind! Also, where are we going anyway after we find her? " Duke had actually wonder that for a long time. But he was also worried for Daisy now and what he learned in school that the desert was hot and that there was little water. But they packed. " It's called the spirt plains. It's where spirts go to rest after they die. You guys might have your own beliefs but the people and animals in the desert has there own. You can also make one wish there. You learn that when your like seven. " Snake said. 

" Woah spirts? That's aw- "

BANG! Duke looked up and only to look back down to see a small cactus rolling over to him. " DON'T TOUCH THAT! " Snake screamed and grabbed Duke's shirt pulling him away from the cactus. The cactus exploded and Duke felt to much pain. Then sandy looking fox things came flowing in with amour. " Sandstalkers? " Duke was trying to put together the things on what just happened. " SHIT! " Snake screeched and Duke looked over to just see Snake being tackled by a sand stalker. One jumped on Duke and he got shoved down to the hard stone. He knocked the sandstalker off him. " oh fuck.. " he winched as the little cactus spines where all over his arms. 

He saw Snake shake up a can of Vita rush and and throw it over to some sand stalkers. " what is that? " a sand stalker questioned. Then the soda exploded. " TAKE THAT ORANGE STUFF AWAY FROM HIM! " a sand stalker cried. One jumped up on the stone. " Don't kill them! The queen wants them alive! " 

" Yes general! " a LOT of sand stalkers jumped on Duke and everything went black.

Duke rubbed his head and started looking around. There was stone walls and a plate with rice on it. Oh hell. I'm in prison. " SNAKE! " Duke called. " WHAT. " Snake called back. " I shouldn't be yelling anyway. I'm right next to you! " Snake snapped. " Where are we? "

" Where at the sand stalker kingdom prison I think- alright SHUT UP NOW! "

" and why? " and then, a large figure with wings walked in. They looked like a monarch and sat down in front of duke's cell. It looked like it dike stood up they would kill him with a stare. He then leaned up against the wall. " What is that? " he asked but then the thing spoke up. " I am Queen Monarch. Queen on the jungle stalkers! Where do you live? Under a rock? " Queen Monarch snarled. " Now, listen to the other one a shut the hell up, alright? " Duke nodded. He felt a little better. 

" Now now, Monarch. that's not the one I'm really worried about. " a other sandy looking fox thing came in. With a silvery fluffy snow stalker fallowing and then, Daisy? 

_______________________

 " All hail Queen Abyss of the shadow stalkers! " a guard said.

A deep, dark brown shadow stalker was on the throne she had a light brown streak on her fluffy chest. And a good grown with black Ruby's on it. She looked down at the one who was entering her throne room. " What do you want, Dayfinder? " she asked. Dayfinder bowed. " There's notes from King Hiems, Queen Abyss . " 

" Give them to me. " Queen Abyss held out both of her paws and the messenger put a small scroll in her paws.  " Go back to your office. " the Abyss demanded. Dayfinder dipped her head in respect then walked out. The guards went back behind there pillars as Dayfinder left. 

Abyss opens the scroll  and started to read the words inside her mind.                                                                Dear Queen Abyss, I am wondering if I can take your seer. I know she's your only one but my dear head scientist, Cryo, is gone. I will pay you heavily with gold and anything you want. Mabye some stuff Cryo invented himself. Like, his cure for the virus of ravens. Anything you want you will have if you let me borrow your seer.      

                                                                                                                        -King Hiems of the snow stalkers.

" Hmm... " Abyss started to think. If he gets our seer..Cursereader, they can overthrow us, Cursereader is to much of a wimp so she'll do whatever they say. But if Hiems try's, he'll be in red-colored snow. Fine. She rolled up the scroll. Then realized: Cryo, Cryo, Cryo. That's Quill..!