Chapter 2

|Hey! Sorry if this is horrible or cringy, this is old!|

Daisy had just woken up and sat down in her chair. And she was glad that her mom made her breakfast because she must've known that the kitchen would'v been in soot if Daisy ever made breakfast. She started to eat her eggs and sausage. She then remembered that she and snake were going to do a heist today. When she fished, Daisy went to her room and changed into her usual clothes. There was then a knock from the door. But upon dread, her mom answered it.

" who is this? " her mom said to the " stranger ". " are you one of Daisy's friends? "

" yes, actually "

" alright- DAISY! "

Dang it mom. Daisy thought. Oh- snake! She walked out to door and her mom closed it behind her. " what do you need, snake. Are you already ready? " she wondered. Snake opened his mouth then shut it. " Can I speak to you in private? " Daisy paused for a second, " Sure! "

" So, what do you wanna talk about? " Daisy and snake had wondered into an ally, we're most crimes would go to hide from the police, wasn't a great spot but it would work for a few minutes. " well- I had this dream, it had do something with my past, then it went to black- and..and it hood body's and this one guy said to come to him or this will happen to other people * BREATH * and he told to to bring friends so I thought of you and then the hole dream said EVIL EVIL EVIL BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD DEATH DEATH DEATH WAR WAR WAR " 

Daisy and snake were so focused with the dream they didn't even see Duke Detain walk in.

" uhh.. " Duke said awkwardly and both Daisy and snake whipped over. " DUKE? " Daisy jumped and snake just had eyes with pain in them. " soooo.. to bring friends- can I- actually go with you guys? It just seemed right to me a bit- ". Daisy was shocked with this offer and so was snake.

" Sure! " snake said hurdily. " just ask your cheif thing alright? " 

" He's NOT A THING. He's human "

" alright! "

" I'll go ask him, I bet he will say yes because I think he thinks I would need a break so... " 

" oh come on, Duke! " Daisy said with a  bored tone. " I'll go ask him now! " Duke reassured and then he left the ally. 

___________________________ 

" WHAT!? " Princess Nightshade screeched. " HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT- MOTHER! " She then looked at her mother, Queen onyx. Her mother had a confused face on. She then frowned and the guards held up there spears. Nighshade's little brother, Prince vaulter, whimpered.

" Why do you know about the attack, snow stalker. " Queen onyx said in a royal harsh tone. Nightshade couldn't wait to use that tone when she was queen. " well " the snow stalker started, " it seems like on of your guard's dropped something, and I was hoping to get a alliance, I can help you! I always thought my kind were idiotic and I thought being on the smart side if the war will be great, I know every trick of the snow stalkers, for I was a scientist. "

Don't trust him, mother. Nightshade thought. There evil, they killed grandfather, remember? Please mother!  Nightshade wished her mother could read her mind. But reading minds ended thousands of years ago. 

" I accept your offer.. " Queen onyx said with a stop 

" cryo "  the snow stalker said.

" I accept your offer, Cryo "

No, mother, just..no....