Just a little thing.

Just a little thing for June Bug, Raptor, Quail and Snake's old friend in this fanfic, Katydid. And this is just something I wanted to do before I leave this fanfic alone for the rest of time lol.                             

                                     ___________________________

June Bug.

This was two years ago when he was six. He was with his mother at some kind of merchant place he was grunt to. June Bug didn't really like it.  was hot and stuffy in his long-sleeved dark brown shirt and some jean overalls, why did his Mother even bring him here in the first place? It was loud and screams of products everywhere.

June Bug didn't like that.

The young boy looked up at his mother. "Mama!" June Bug said up to her. The woman with long brown hair stopped walking and raised an eyebrow to her child, wanting him to speak.

"Uhh...why are we here?" June Bug asked, tilting his head a little bit. "Oh.just things..." June Bug's mother shrugged, walking again and gripping his hand.

After a small while, June Bug and his mother got to this one merchant woman who had scruffy blond hair and looked in a super bad mood.

"June Bug- ve a otra parte." June Bug's mother pushed June Bug away a little, looking at the grumpy woman and started to talk with her.

Oh. June Bug thought. He did understand a little from his mother's Spanish. The two words were 'somewhere else.' So June Bug had the right mind to at least stay near his mother. June bug scanned around and started to slowly walk a little bit away from his mother and that merchant. 

Hm. June Bug then spotted a little merchant place with a little wooden something...it had some type of long nose and it had some kind of stumps for feet. It was also grey.

"Oh!" June Bug smiled to himself and walked up to the small merchant thing and looked at the random wooden thing.

"Umm..."June Bug looked at a man who was sitting in a chair with a black cloak on, covering any of his facial features. "Sir?" June Bug said nervously. The man then growled and looked down at June Bug.

 How does he have that on? It's hot right now. June Bug thought. "¿Que?" The man grunted, sitting straight up.

"C-can I have.." June Bug paused. "That thing?" June Bug pointed at the random wooden thing. The man seemed to be frowning. "Sure. Free of charge, child." The man's voice was deep. Deeper than June Bug liked. 

June Bug quickly took the thing and looked back up at the man. "That's something the English called a elephant." The man explained.

June Bug tilted his head. "E-ele..." June Bug stuttered. "Elep- elephant..." June Bug looked down at the wooden thing in his hands.

"Sí." The man put his elbows on the small wooden counter, suddenly slowly reaching for June Bug's forehead. "Say, what is the thing you want the most in life, boy?" The man asked.

June Bug sighed. "I- I..." The child looked up at the man's hand reaching to his forehead. "I don't know..." June Bug said nervously. The man's hand almost touched June Bug's forehead until he heard his mother's voice 

"¡No toques a mi hijo!" June Bug's mother snapped, walking over and swatting the man's hand away.

Then she feel to the ground with a thump. 

Half of everyone at the merchant thing stopped babbling and looked over. June Bug's hands clutched his hair and crouched down to his mother.

"¡Mamá!" June Bug stopped clutching his hair and started to shake his mother in desperation to make her wake up again. June Bug looked up where the man was, but the man wasn't there. Some people came over, also trying to, surprisingly, help.