Nature Squad Group Transformation!

The trio were walking around Kia's Center, talking about rain and other things. She even let them see her do her work, which was Rain Studies.

~_~

Later, Lilith tried attacking. The trio were ready.

"PRECURE ONLINE! POKEMON SYNDROME!"

***

A bright light surrounded them. Inside the light was a blue, white and pink background. Bubbles circled Kia while green leaves and pink petals circled Roseabella. Waves covered Kila, causing her outfit to appear. Pink petals changed her hair and caused her tail to appear. The bubbles popped around Kia, creating her outfit while the leaves and petals did the same for Roseabella. A red leaf touched her hair, causing her hair to change and a bow to appear. Their weapons appeared at their sides before they landed.

"Feelings are my friends! Cure Ralts!"

"Don't cry! Cure Sobble!"

"Rain, flames, and flowers! Make my rainbow! Cure Finneon!"

"I choose you! Nature Squad!"

***

The trio raced forward as the Nightamon appeared.

"BUBBLE SHOCK!"

"PSYSHOCK!"

"AQUA PULSE!"

The tree attacks slammed into it as Sobble raced forward with her sword. It dodged her before she stopped in her spot. She then trembled before an aura encased her. Finneon giggled.

"Cover your ears." Ralts paused before grabbing her ears with the Fish Cure.

"Why?"

"Sobble's gonna break some eardrums." She blinked before Sobbled turned to the large beast.

"DON'T AVOID ME!" A supersonic hit the beast, causing it to collapse in pain. Finneon grinned as Sobble calmed down a little.

"Now!" Ralts nodded as they released their ears.

"PSYWAVE!"

"HYDRO PUMP!"

The two moves defeated the Nightamon, causing Lilith to flee. They deformed and grouped up.

"Ow..." Kila smiled.

"Trump card! Nice job." Kia smiled lightly as she rubbed her face.