Journey Squad meets Nature Squad?!

The trio Nature girls watched the three girls from the far north centers. They were in Kila's Center and hiding.

"Precure?"

"Maybe."

"Lilith, Night and Shadow are taking forever."

"The times we don't want them, they show up in seconds. But we need them and they're not here."

"Curses."

~_~

Shadow finally attacked after an hour of them waiting. They transformed while hiding.

"PRECURE ONLINE! POKEMON SYNDROME!"

***

A bright light surrounded them. Inside the light was a blue, white and pink background. Bubbles circled Kia while green leaves and pink petals circled Roseabella. Waves covered Kila, causing her outfit to appear. Pink petals changed her hair and caused her tail to appear. The bubbles popped around Kia, creating her outfit while the leaves and petals did the same for Roseabella. A red leaf touched her hair, causing her hair to change and a bow to appear. Their weapons appeared at their sides before they landed.

"Feelings are my friends! Cure Ralts!"

"Don't cry! Cure Sobble!"

"Rain, flames, and flowers! Make my rainbow! Cure Finneon!"

"I choose you! Nature Squad!"

***

The trio raced out as the trio from the far north pulled something out of their bags.

"Told you."

"We all knew it."

"PRECURE ONLINE! POKEMON STORAGE!"

"PRECURE ALLIANCE! POKEMON WILDLIFE!"

"PRECURE CONNECTION! POKEMON DATABASE!"

***

A bright light surrounded the group. Inside the light was a rainbow background. Joxer, Eyrin, and Gorentë appeared next to them. Eyrin raced around Chelsea, making a unique twister. Kira's device appeared in front of her, showing her old outfit and her new outfit. Chelsea slashed the twister as Kira raced at the screen, their outfits appearing. Tomira clapped her hands together and pulled her arms to her chest while tapping the ground, making her outfit appear. She twirled around, making her wings appear. Her device appeared on her belt. Their weapons appeared in front of them. Their eyes flashed as they grabbed their respective weapons and landed.

"Strongest in the land! Best in the world! Cure Champion!"

"Let the darkness take a chance! Dark Water!"

"Information at its best! Todoki Pokedex!"

"Let's go! Pokemon Precure! Journey Squad!"

***

They joined the Nature Squad as Sobble closed her eyes. Todoki took note from the other two grabbing their ears and the Journey Squad grabbed their ears before Sobble sent a supersonic down on the Nightamon that had appeared. It crumbled as she purred and paused the loud sound, allowing the others to charge.

"ANALYSIS SURGE!"

"PURPLE MOON!"

"CHAMPIONSHIP SHOT!"

"PSYWAVE!"

"HYDRO PUMP!"

The attacks slammed into the Nightamon, forcing Shadow to flee upon its defeat. They landed and deformed as Kia and Kila hid behind Roseabella.

"Hi!" The older trio paused as the girl with ears knelt down.

"You were a cure?" The other two trembled behind her as the social anxiety kicked in. Roseabella saved them.

"Me all three!" Kia turned into a puddle while Kila turned into her Pixie form and landed in Roseabella's hands that were behind her, both panicking. Roseabella sensed their disappearance as the older trio paused.

"Are you sure? We saw two others-"

"Me three!" Ratal and Sobyl appeared at her side while Kila was brought out from behind, still in her Pixie form. "See? Me Three!" The blue eyed girl went to argue when the third girl stopped her and bent down.

"What's your name?"

"Roseabella!" She smiled.

"My name's Chelsea. This is Tomira and Kira. The Flash and Shadow Squad will want to meet you. Ok?" Roseabella nodded before they said their goodbyes. As soon as they disappeared from sight, the two Water Girls formed back.

"Our hero!" Roseabella grinned as they hugged her close.

~_~

"Why'd you do that?"

Chelsea hummed as they headed up north.

"The other two got nervous. We'll catch them later. Come on."