Flash and Shadow Meets Nature!

Roseabella paused as Kia and Kila vanished behind her. The other two crews were lurking and they were panicking. She blinked as she looked at them.

"I got a plan."

~_~

Roseabella giggled as she found the two groups. Kila was in a small fish tank while Sobyl rested on her head. Kia stayed at a distance as the smaller girl spoke to the 6 cures. They were trying to get her to reveal Kia and Kila, but she kept her argument up.

"Just me! I'm the great wielder of three Cures!" The 6 cures glanced at each other, not impressed. But she wasn't budging either. A scream finally got their attention.

"DANGER!" Roseabella paused before Ratal latched onto her ankle, allowing her to race towards the scream. Seeing Night made her growl before she created a blinding light, which saved Kia as she raced in.

"PRECURE ONLINE! POKEMON SYNDROME!"

***

A bright light surrounded them. Inside the light was a blue, white and pink background. Bubbles circled Kia while green leaves and pink petals circled Roseabella. Waves covered Kila, causing her outfit to appear. Pink petals changed her hair and caused her tail to appear. The bubbles popped around Kia, creating her outfit while the leaves and petals did the same for Roseabella. A red leaf touched her hair, causing her hair to change and a bow to appear. Their weapons appeared at their sides before they landed.

"Feelings are my friends! Cure Ralts!"

"Don't cry! Cure Sobble!"

"Rain, flames, and flowers! Make my rainbow! Cure Finneon!"

"I choose you! Nature Squad!"

***

Ralts floated up to let Sobble and Finneon lead.

"PSYCHIC!"

"BUBBLE SHOCK!"

"PSYSHOCK!"

The three attacks slammed into the Nightamon before a group of 7 joined them. The other cures. Sobble internally hissed before slamming a trio attack on the monster. Ralts then giggled.

"Boom Boom!" Another set of attacks slammed into the beast before the pink cure raced forward.

"FAIRY WIND!"

The pink winds ripped the creature up before Night vanished. The 7 turned into the 6 from before while Roseabella covered Kia's escape and Kila's formation. Once she let the light down, the others went over.

"That was amazing!" Roseabella smiled as Kia sighed. That was close.

~_~

"They're still hiding 2 people."

<Give them time. They may be afraid of us. The people down here are very quiet and fearful. So it may just mean they need time to get comfortable with us.>