Problems-

In a group of strangers, problems were bound to show up.

Such as Shadow and Nature Squads arguing over the qualities of nature.The Journey Squad did their best to keep them apart, but it was hopeless.

And when it leads to battle, they weren't together. The two squads were still not willing to work together, which led to them struggling.

"Shit-" Champion gulped as the two squads were slammed into some walls.

"Now what?"

The trio did best they could, but they needed another group. So they were sent flying.

"PRECURE ONLINE! POKEMON STORAGE!"

***

A bright light surrounded the group. Inside was a bright colored background. Dusta, Mimkyual, and Sylvie appeared next to them. Ava threw Qxical into the air while spinning around rapidly. Max hugged his chest and his outfit appeared. Shauna clapped her hands and feet together, making her shoes and gloves appear. She did a quick spin and the rest of her outfit appeared. Max ran a hand through his hair, which changed it. Shauna's hair grew out and changed colors. Qxical came flying down. Ava grabbed it, her outfit and hair had changed. Qxical had been given a ribbon. Ears and tails appeared on their own. Their weapons appeared next to them. They grabbed them and landed.

"Fairy of the Ribbon! Cure Sylveon!"

"Stories and Dreams Combined! Cure Mimkyualre!"

"Senses, weaknesses, off! Cure Dustalenta!"

"I choose you! Pokemon Precure! Flash Squad!"

***

Ribbons caught the trio's fall before the Flash Squad raced forward. Mimkyualre helped Sylveon and Dustalenta into the air so that they could attack.

"SERENITY AXE... WARLORD DIRES!"

"STARGAZER!"

"FAIRY WIND!"

The three attacks slammed down on the Nightamon, tearing it down with ease. They landed before cheering.

"Flash Squad to the rescue!" The others joined them as Dustalenta easily dipped Sylveon, getting a giggle from the male cure before he signed something.

<This is why you two are the dancers.> A confused look got shot at him.

"Anyone can dance." He gave a soft noise.

<Maybe, but in comparison to you two? I'd rather not embarrass myself. You two are professionals while I'd rather hide in the crowd watching.> A chuckle followed before Dark Water glanced at the Shadow and Nature Squads. They hadn't made any comments, but they hadn't made any attempts to apologize either. Great.