Small? Cure Ralts Incoming!

I give Purykyua credit for the ideas for the main character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun split through the clouds as the morning arrived. A smile crossed a young girl's face as she vanished inside her home.

"Imma go to the park

"Imma go to the park."

She smiled as she grabbed her bag and went out. The ground was still wet from yesterday's rain. She walked through a puddle as she went over to the park. She went over to a small tree in the middle of the park. A group of boys were standing around it. They were all tense.

"You're doing it wrong." They turned to look at her. "Relax." The boys nodded and continued their work. She smiled softly and went over to the other trees. She touched each tree with a flower petal before walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small was walking to the park. She saw a boy standing at the small tree. He was shaking intensely. She immediately ran over.

"Are you ok?" The boy shakily looked at her.

"Who..."

"My name's Roseabella. What's wrong?"

"I was coming here to meet the boys when a group of kids from Central attacked me. This is my first time here..." Roseabella frowned.

"I'll be back."

She went and knocked on her neighbor's door to inform the leader of the incident. He thanked her before running to the park. Roseabella went to talk to the bullies. They were walking to the park. She got in front of them.

"Rude." They looked at her and laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" A group of adults appeared behind them.

"You're bullying the natives of this center."

"Are you accusing these innocent children?" A woman asked.

"No. But you wish I was. This center doesn't take nicely to bullies and rule breakers."

"Rule breakers? Bullies? You're pointing fingers!"

"Not me. The center is alive, miss. It sees everything."

As she spoke, a flower rose up behind the group and snarled. They whipped around and looked up at it.

"See? This center doesn't take kindly to people like you. If you're here to try and play with the system, then you're lying to yourself. Cause there's no one to bribe."

She then turned to the park and went in. The boys were helping the new one with the basics. The leader smiled at her as she went to her work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~