Baseline.

Shauna sighed as she watched Journey Squad try to get the Shadow and Nature Squads to work with each other. It wasn't working well and the leading team looked tired. Fortunately for them, she had been studying the fighting and knew what to do. She went over and instantly got to work.

"Alright! Before we all get aggressive, who wasn't ice cream?" The Nature Squad, who was the youngest group, instantly responded to the mention of the cold treat.

"ICE CREAM!?" She smiled as she pulled out some ice cream from her cooler, which also had drinks and such. She gave the trio a chocolate ice cream each (well, two chocolate and one vanilla) before they went to the side to eat. She then stood up and looked at the other trio, who had remained silent upon Shauna's work.

"Now then. Shall we talk about the situation now that the little ones are calm?" They stayed quiet before she smiled. "Come on. The rift won't fix itself."

With only some ice cream and some jokes, the dancer quickly mended the arguments and calmed the two groups down enough to get a more positive conversation. The Journey Squad watched in amazement as Roseabella started going on about different flowers she saw and their meanings, which got interest from the others.

"Woah."

"She's a Sylveon for a reason. Damn."