United Performers? Sylveon and Dustalenta meet!

"Wow..."

Shauna and Z were looking at the town board.

"'Famous twirlers are coming here to perform with the list below....'" Shauna's eyes widened. "I'm on there!" Z smiled. "'One song per dancer.'" She smiled. "I'm so excited!"

"Good luck!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shauna was waiting for her partner. When the paper said that the twirlers were performing with them, it meant that each dancer was paired up with a twirler. She was walking around until she heard a voice.

"Are you... Shauna?" Shauna turned around.

"Yes

"Yes. Are you..." She glanced at the paper. "Ava?" The girl smiled.

"Yes." The two girls shook hands and started practicing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls were waiting for their turn. A girl named Lillian and her partner Qinn were fabulous. When the girls walked out there, they couldn't help but smile. They quickly got into their first position as the music started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the performance, the two girls were walking home. Ava's group was staying for a while. A familiar cackle made the girls jump.

"Oh Dusta!"

"Night..." Ava hissed. Shauna blinked. "You go home. I'll be there in a minute." She said as she pulled out her cure case. Shauna's eyes widened when she saw it.

"You have one to?" Ava blinked as Shauna pulled hers out.

"Wait..." The two girls paused before smiling.

"PRECURE ONLINE!"

The two girls put the card in the case.

"POKEMON STORAGE!"
***
A bright light surrounded her. Inside the light was a pink background. Sylvie appeared next to her. Shauna clapped her hands and feet together, which made armbands and shoes appear. She did a quick spin to make the rest of her outfit. Her hair grew out and changed colors. Ears and a tail appeared on their own. A pink knitting needle popped up. She grabbed it and twirled it before landing on the ground.

"Fairy of the Ribbon! Cure Sylveon!"
***
A bright light surrounded her. Inside the light was a tan background. Dusta appeared next to her. She threw Qxical in the air while spinning rapidly. Qxical came flying down. She grabbed it, her outfit and hair had changed. Qxical had been given a ribbon. Her ears and tail twitched as she landed. She twirled Qxical before posing.

"Senses, weaknesses, off! Cure Dustalenta!"
***
The two cures glanced at each other before glaring at Night.

"Nightamon!"

"SERENITY WHIP

"SERENITY WHIP... ENERGY PAD!"

"FAIRY WIND!"

The Nightamon and Night vanished. The two cures deformed and continued their walk home.

"So... who's next?"