Power Houses... Cure Meadow and the Nature Duo Meet!

"No!"

V ran around the farm. A Litleo had disappeared. She probably looked like a lunatic. She was glad that a little girl had told her that the numbers didn't match. She didn't know where to look.

"Um..." She paused and looked at the voice.

"Are you looking for this?" She held up the Litleo

"Are you looking for this?" She held up the Litleo. V smiled.

"Thank you! I thought that I wasn't going to find it!" She took it from the girl and smiled.

"No problem. It seemed weird that a Litleo was running away from a place like this." V smiled.

"V." She held her hand out. The girl paused.

"7." The two girls shook hands.

"Hi 7. I don't think that I've seen you around. What center are you from?" 7 paused.

"Muselica. This is Famroa, right?" V nodded.

"You going to the Handevor Farm and Adoption?" 7 smiled.

"Yes. Is that where the Litleo was running from?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you know where it is?"

"You're here." 7 blinked and looked around.

"Oh..." V smiled.

"Come on. I have to put this guy in his area and I'll show you around."

"Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V and 7 walked around, talking about their homes. They were arriving at V's home when someone spoke.

"Hello girls..."

"Nightamon!"

"Nightamon!"

V cursed under her breath as she pulled out her case

"Um..." She paused as she saw 7 holding a similar case. The two girls grinned.

"PRECURE ONLINE! POKEMON STORAGE!"
***
A bright light surrounded her. Inside the light was a colorful background. Nelly, Aloh, Willet appeared next to her. She waved her arms in wave like form, creating her armbands and shoes. She spun quickly creating her outfit as she paused. She jumped into the air, her hair grew out and changed colors. Her sword appeared on her back and the other five appeared in the air around her. Her eyes flashed as she landed on the ground.

"Dances of Nature, Follow my lead! Cure Meadow!"
***
A bright light surrounded her. Inside was a orange and green background. Fam and Lef appeared next to her. Flames and leaves raced around her as she glowed. She then split into two lights. The leaves went with one light while the flames went with the other. The lights turned into humanlike forms. The flames and leaves raced around their respective forms, putting clothes and hair on. A bright flash and the two figures were complete. Weapons appeared in front of their respective form. The two forms grabbed their weapons and landed.

"Flames that Heal the Hearth! I'm Cure Flare!"

"Leaves that Touch the Earth! I'm Cure Leaf!"

"Two of one! Touch my Heart! Nature Duo!"
***
The cures smiled at each other before running into the fight. Leaf aimed at the Nightamon while Flare and Meadow attacked.

"FLAME WHEEL!"

"LEAF BLADE!"

"SOLAR BEAM!"

The Nightamon and Shadow vanished without a word. The cures smiled as they deformed.

"So... see you later?"

"Yep."