Journey Squad Transforms Together? The Team Unites!

The Flash Squad and Shadow Squad were practicing for the upcoming performances. Shauna had one with her team. Ava had a lot on her plate. Max was laying out his plans. X and V were working on their own plans. 7 was preparing her guitar for the show. Little did they know that they were being watched.

"Ok!" Shauna smiled as they grouped up. "We just have to practice our group performance."

<I'm not sure about this.> Max's hands were slow for some reason. <will they really let us do this?>

"Of course they will! They have to trust us." Shauna said with a grin.

"Let's get started." Ava sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group was quietly engaged in the show. Each team did spectacularly. There were 3 other groups that performed. Some groups from the north. The group then went up for theirs. 7 started and the others followed.

They did a quick bow before stepping off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group was walking to Shauna's house when the ground shuttered. They then heard three voices destroying another.

"And now-"

"PRECURE ONLINE! POKEMON STORAGE!"

"PRECURE ALLIANCE! POKEMON WILDLIFE!"

"PRECURE CONNECTION! POKEMON DATABASE!"
***
A bright light surrounded the group. Inside the light was a rainbow background. Joxer, Eyrin, and Gorentë appeared next to them. Eyrin raced around Chelsea, making a unique twister. Kira's device appeared in front of her, showing her old outfit and her new outfit. Chelsea slashed the twister as Kira raced at the screen, their outfits appearing. Tomira clapped her hands together and pulled her arms to her chest while tapping the ground, making her outfit appeared. She twirled around, making her wings appear. Her device appeared on her belt. Their weapons appeared in front of them. Their eyes flashed as they grabbed their respective weapons and landed.

"Strongest in the land! Best in the world! Cure Champion!"

"Let the darkness take a chance! Dark Water!"