Rain Runners? Cure Sobble Dashes In!

I give TeenaRobinson the credit for creating Kia and Cure Sobble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rain tickled the ground as people were walking to school, home, and work. A girl was standing in the middle of the largest puddle there.

"Ok

"Ok... this time it's... bigger!" Her eyes widened. "Well..." She smiled as she headed to her house. "Time to update!"

"Kia! How was it?" Her mom called.

"Great! I'm updating now!" She went to the computer and tapped the keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was only a few hours before the bullies came around. She was terrified as they kicked her around. She wasn't the only one. The entire center was bullied by kids who were from the Central center. The only thing that saved them was the constant rain. They were faster in the rain. The first droplet touched her face and she got up and bolted. The bullies vanished behind her as she slammed into a puddle. The water hit the bullies, leaving them to cry for their parents. They couldn't do anything about it because they weren't in their center. She smiled as she vanished inside her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was walking around outside as the rain poured down. The bullies were hiding in their temporary homes. A soft voice filled the air.

"Excuse me?" She turned.

"Hi

"Hi... My name is Sobyl. I'm trying to find an owner...."

"Found you!" Sobyl raced behind Kia.