26. Kiss me

''Criston what a surprise!' vaera mused.

''Princess?''

''Yes you dont see me I'm inside already.'' Vaera told him with a smirk as she headed inside and closed the door.

''I don't understand she was just...'' criston stared at the door

''Vaera is trouble. I warned you when the king transferred your to her services. She would have you on your toes.'' Harwin remarked. ''You think you can handle her tonight or should i stay?''

''I got this. I swear it.'' Criston confirmed and harwin looked him over again before heading off. Criston knocked on the door heard a faint come in from the other side and saw vaera getting ready

''What were you wearing princess?''

''Rags. Gross right? Daemon got them for me and-'' her words faded but her smile didnt ''-and then we went to a show and harwin found us but its okay i had fun''. Vaera told him.

''How did you get past me?''

''I'm quiet like a mouse apparently,'' she had already fixed the secret passageway. ''These rooms are also very sound proof apparently.'' Vaera added.

''That so?'' She hadnt realized how close criston was until she felt his breath on her face.

''Yeah.'' she said softly.

''I think i need to keep a better eye on you.'' Criston remarked

''Yeah,'' she repeated as his hand moved to her face gently cupping her cheek.

''Cant have Harwin thinking hes better than me.'' Criston told her

''Hmm,'' vaera didnt know what was happening but her heart pounded in her chest as cristons lips came down to hers. Her arms wrapped around him pulling him down to her as his hands wrapped around her waist. But quickly he righted himself taking a step back vaera stared at him confused as she licked at her lips.

''Criston?''

''I'm sorry please forgive my outburst.'' criston said easing towards the door.

''Oh.. right...'' vaera nodded licking at her lips. ''Goodnight then.'' Vaera told him moving to her bed.

''Goodnight princess.'' Criston agreed glancing back at her before closing the door.

+

Meanwhile, Rhaenyra was getting her first experience with pleasures of the body as well.

'What is this place?'

'It's where people come to take what they want.' Daemon told her as they walked through the pleasure house. She looked around at the people so openly fucking all around her, their moans echoed. 'Fսcking is a pleasure, you see. For the woman as it is the man.' Daemon informed her.

'A marriage is a duty...'

'Yes. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want. From fսcking who we want.' Daemon told her his lips meeting hers his hand sliding up her leg before he pulled himself away. Breathlessly Rhaenyra opened her eyes watching him leave.

'Daemon?' she called after him but he was gone. She had to get back home, she ran through the streets getting to the castle she approached her door and Ser Gael looked at her surprised. She was supposed to be in her room, fast asleep, how did she get around him?

'Princess? Princess, are you, are you hurt?' Gael questioned as she walked past him. 'I-I should alert the Lord Commander.'

'No.' Rhaenyra said closing the door on him with a sigh.