76. Ding Dong The Bitch is Dead

The Joker and The Queen // Daemon // Harwin out now!
^^Same Vaera you know and love but with all new drama!!

🍪

''Nyra... nyra....''

''That is too big a smile for a funeral sister.'' Rhaenyra remarked.

''Harwin survived.'' Rhaenyra stared at her.

"Gael?' Vaera shook her head.

"Just Harwin..." Vaera told her holding to her hand. ''I'm leaving after this.''

''No.' Rhaenyra said immediately

''Nyra-''

''Fathers mind is failing its going to be me and Daemon in charge. I want you to stay. Marry him. Love him. But stay Vaera.'' Rhaenyra begged.

"I think Harwin will agree to that." Vaera agreed.

"Vaera love." Viserys coed coming up to her.

''Daddy Im so sorry. You know how much I adored Alicent.'' Vaera lied sweetly.

''Thank you baby.'' Viserys said pressing a kiss to her hand. Viserys had been told of the fall, he had to be retold who Alicent was but then once it stuck he didn't seem to care that much. His first question was if Vaera was alright. Vaera couldn't help the smug smile on her face. 

''You don't have to worry about the children I will take great care of them.'' Vaera assured

''I knew you would.'' Viserys agreed. "You will make them perfect like you." Viserys offered.

"Of course." Vaera agreed but if Viserys only knew the devious little monster that lived under her cookie obsessed self, he would think twice about that statement.

''There has been to much death!'' Vaera declared forcing a sob. ''Everyone we love just slipping away...' fake tears fell down her cheeks. ''This is the end of all happiness as we know it.'' Vaera wiped at her eyes. ''First Laena and then the strongs, somehow Harwin Strong was able to escape, his wounds are be tended to this very moment and we couldn't be more thankful." The one honest statement in her speech. "-and now the queen our dear Alicent but thats not all...'' vaera brought a handkerchief to her face to hide the smug look. ''Tyon Lannister's brother to whom I was to marry next and his traveling companions were burned by one of Corlys and Vaemonds velaryons dragon.'' Vaera was over whelmed with grief.

"What?" Corlys hissed.

"Take him." Viserys demanded. "Both of them!"

"This is preposterous!" Vaemond shouted.

"Laenor's passing caused such grief and I would hate to see this family torn apart but the lannister's were family too." Vaera shot Rhaenys a glare. "We all need to get along for the sake of the children. This want for a crown... it is too much to bear." Vaera sobbed out. Rhaenyra moved to her sister and whispered in her ear.

"You should be an actress."

"I should." Vaera agreed through sniffles and she winked at Rhaenyra as she looked up. "Let us have peace and start a new."

+

''Aemond love let me look at you.'' Vaera coed.

''I'm alright Vee.'' Aemond assured.

''My brave boy.'' Vaera said kissing his head.

''Mother didnt love me.'' Aemond remarked. ''I dont miss her.'' Vaera glanced back at criston for a moment.

''Would it be alright if I took care of you. Raised you along side my girls and VIzzy...'' Vaera questioned

''I would like that.''

''Good. Good.'' Vaera coed. ''You have suffered so much love. Go to bed. I will see you in the morning.'' '

''Goodnight Vee.'' Aemond said softly as she kissing his head he turned heading back to bed.

Vaera was walking down the halls, Rhaenyra was acting as Queen regent as the council noted Viserys descent and Daemon would one day hold the crown as he always wanted but he wanted this. His family more.

''Ding dong the bitch is dead the mean old bitch the wicked bitch. Ding dong the wicked bitch it dead.'' Vaera sung out happily but a hand, large and calloused wrapped around her wrist pulling her into her chambers.

"Singing on such a sad day?" Harwin questioned bringing his lips to hers.

"Give me something else to do with my mouth then." Vaera countered.

"Gladly."